Chapter 1

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

"And That's a wrap! That's it everyone, good work today. Same time here in three days." The Director says,

"Thank you for your hard work" I bowed to everyone as I walk towards  my sworn sister.

"Good job today, Sumiko" she smiled

"Thanks, It was fun day."

"Sumiko, I'm sorry but my doctor said I have to be admitted to the hospital."

"It's okay, whatever the Doctor says we will listen to him. If it's for the safety of both you and the little bugger inside you" she giggled at my statement.

Me and my sister, Izumi aren't really blood-related. We are both orphans from the same orphanage. From a young age, she wanted to be a Fashion Designer while I wanted to be an Idol.

At first, I wanted to be a J-pop Idol but when I saw the K-pop Idols performance, I was compelled to join. At 6 years old I was diagnosed with Hyperthymesia, which means I can remember almost everything in my life. Be it what I hear or what I see.

I took advantage of my skill and got to where I am now.

Izumi Onee-san and Baek-hyun oppa are now conceiving a cute little baby girl. Everything was going great until we found out that Izumi Onee-san had stage 3 breast cancer. She couldn't get her treatment yet since she's pregnant.

She now have to be admitted to the hospital so that the doctors can keep tab of her.

She is a Fashion Icon that's why when she applied to be my manager the company refused but she was persistent. Her boyfriend was the first friend we made when we migrated here from the U.S

Baek-hyun oppa is an amazing Director so when they first met I could already see hearts in their eyes. I was the best wingwoman for him.

My name is Fujiwara Sumiko, an A list Idol. I earned my place through hard work. My blood, sweat, and tears.

Yeah but not that kind

Yeah but not that kind. ( ' ▽ ' )

Everyone here in this world conjures magic. A world where modern technology and magic co-exist. I'm considered one of the most fortunate person to be blessed by 4 high level magic types.

Acoustikinesis, Imagery, Puppet and Creation. I learned it all well too fast. Not my fault though, it even gets hard sometimes. I have to purposely make my answers wrong in tests so I don't look like a robot or to be bullied by other people by how weird I am.

You really learn how to use your magic here when you go to a specializing school where you are able to master your abilities. Like a residency for a doctor. I entered that school along with my sister with a scholarship system that the orphanage provided. That is why at present time, I along with my sister donates funds back to them. 

Suddenly a white light flashed beside my sister. Ugh I know who it is.

"I'm here now, Izumi" Baek-hyun oppa held my sister's hand and assist her and her huge belly.

"You're late, oppa" I jokingly rolled my eyes.

"Hehe~ sorry sorry, there was a meeting. I got here as soon as I could" he said sincerely.

"Its ok hun" Izumi said as she patted her soon-to-be husband's head.

". . . I'm totally gonna be the bridesmaid in your wedding right?" I wiggled my eyebrows

"Uh huh" Izumi smiled.

"Ok so when I do, oppa you ain't gonna see nor even catch a glimpse of your beautiful bride. I'm gonna bask in her beauty first before I give her to you kay? Since I'm special~" After I said that we all laughed.

"Where did the famous Cordial Idol go?" Beak-hyun oppa laughed.

"She's still here, she's just not kind to you" I rolled my eyes and flipped my hair for the dramatization.

"Oh, Sumiko."

Afterwards we teleported home, see this is his use to me, a travelling device ( ' ▽ ' )ノ. We packed up Izumi Onee-san's bags so she's ready when she goes to the hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital, Baek-yun oppa made sure that she had the best suite so she could be comfortable. I packed the snacks for her in a small compartment beside her bed.

I plugged in her phone and with my magic I created an adjustable and extendable extension cord so that she could easily move it anywhere and when she's done with it, it automatically folds itself.

"Sumiko, Ms. Lee Boram is going to be my substitute for you. She's starting tomorrow."

"Got it and also who is managing Estelle while you're here?"

Estelle is her Make-up and Facial Care brand. 

"Oh, Yuna is" she smiled.

Yuna is our female bestfriend, she's sassy and happily married. She helped me in matchmaking the two.

"That's great! Well I'm off, You two are showing too much PDA. You know I can't even be in a relationship..you two are cruel! The world's unfair~"

"What are you talking about? Just a week ago you were courted by that famous Actor but you turned him down"

"Well its kinda sort of like I want a boyfriend but I also don't." ╮(─▽─)╭

"Toodles then~"

I walked my way out of the hospital and saw an old man asking for some spare change. I created a bag of toasty round bread and shuffled through my wallet for my coins.

"Here you go" I smiled at him

"Thank you so much miss."

"Its ok, its the least I could do." I handed him the stuff and moved along my day.

To be Continued . . .

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝