Chapter 28

(A/n: After much persuasion, fineee here you go my dear readers! Enjoy and Love you all!)

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

"S-sister??" He asked in a whisper. I transformed fully back 

Before he could even utter a word, I embraced him in a hug. My precious brother..Thank you..Hearing those words from my supposed family hurts, it is strange. I feel like I know them but I don't remember anything. It gave me a weird awful feeling in my chest and it doesn't feel like it was Euphemia's feelings either since..I don't hold any of it.

I could feel his hands faintly trembling as he wrapped his arms around me. 

"S-sister..." His voice trembled as his faced sunk into the crook of my neck. Aw..my poor brother, you don't deserve this.

"It's ok..it's ok.." I patted his back. Then we teleported to his room, him not separating from me. We flopped on the carpeted floor, I caressed his hair.

"W-why won't they get it? I just want to be beside my sister..is that so wrong?" I could feel my neck getting wet. When he said those words, Izumi Onee-san flashed through my mind.

'Ne, Onee-san..I met a precious brother to protect..he probably loves me as much as you do. That's why I'll love him with all my heart. I promise nee-san, I'll live though this life."

I held him tighter, "It's not wrong, Perse. Sister wants to be beside you too. I want to see and watch you grow up. I also want to be there to help you when you need me. It's just that our current circumstances prevents us from doing so." I wiped his tears.

"I hate them." He sulked.

"mhm, sure you do." I pressed our foreheads together.

. . .

"Sister, how were you able to turn into water earlier??" He looked at me with sparkles in his eyes.

"Oh uh, magic?" 

"Really? but you weren't that good before??" He asked me confused but curious.

"*sigh* I'm a lot stronger now more than you think." I smiled.

He then stood up and walked in front of me. He placed a finger on his chin and narrowed his eyes.

"Is there something the matter?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes there is."

"Oh? What is it??"

"You." He deadpanned.

"Ha?"

"You've gotten a lot prettier since the last time I saw you sister. You were already like a living angel before but now you look like a goddess." He frowned, exaggerating everything about me.

"I-is that a bad thing??" I'm confused, is being beautiful bad??

"Yes and No. No because it just proves that my sister is incomparable to anyone but Yes because for sure you have many annoying dogs surrounding you." He problemed.

"Pfft- It is well aware in Crestbreeze that I'm engaged. Some have confessed to me but as soon as they do they run." I laughed. They do! the weirdest thing is that it concerns both genders! But then they'd squeal as soon as they confess and then run away and I'd be left there confused.

"They run?" He asked amused.

"Yup." 

We ended up talking for the rest of the night then eventually we opted to sleep on the floor.