Chapter 21

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

"Ah, ok then.." I was slightly shocked that he hanged up so abruptly but if Brother Leandre, whom I never met before was bothering him, there was nothing I could do.

"What's wrong Euphie?" Sel asked me with worry clear in her tone and eyes.

"Oh..ah um, my Father wanted me to transfer back to Whytemoon." I dropped my head, I don't know why but I feel slightly embarrassed with my situation.

"Pfft- *ehem* sorry, He must have forgotten about the contract then." Basil covered up his laugh.

"I was wondering what was the contract?" I asked.

I never really read it since I only needed his stamp anywatys.

"Its basically stating that you can't transfer to any school unless the school chooses to send you to another academy as an exchange student or if Crestbreeze magically decides to merge with another academy and send many of our students to that school which is likely never gonna happen." Mara explained.

 "It's never happened then, what are the odds of it happening now?" Ty laughed.

"Yeah and there's like 4 more major Academy's in the Empire. Then there is around 10 minor Academy's" Ryza added.

"Hmm.." I suddenly felt relief, thank God.

The carriage went to a halt so we all climbed down. To other's it may seem that we aren't armed. Wrong, each one of us have our weapons attached to our soul. I found out two days ago that it was a common practice here, especially to nobles who can afford it.

We went to a dress shop and bought several new gowns. We stayed there for quite a long time since we made Ty and Basil try out multiple different clothing.

We got hungry so we went to our picnic destination and enjoyed our time there.

Afterwards we went to go to look for weapons. I got needles since the one's they had, Black Vern's Poison.

One of the deadliest poison in the whole Empire.

"Ah, can you guys wait for me? I'm just gonna go buy something in the jewelry store right beside Francette's Boutique" Mara asked.

"Yeah sure we'll wait for you here, they're still too busy looking for weapons anyways." I laughed.

"Thank you Euphie, I'll be right back. I forgot to buy a gift for my mother." She waved at me then ran along to the direction where the store was.

I got myself some crepé from the stand right next to the weaponry shop. I checked the time and it was 3:37pm. We should go back at 4 or 5.

Waited for 45 minutes till they were done choosing their weapons. Mara still hasn't arrived yet so they went to buy some crepés as well.

. . .

Time check its 4:30pm so we decided to call her.

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

*ring ------*

"...She didn't picked it up?" Ty said confused.

Worried, we went to the direction she went while calling her phone. In the distance I could here her ringtone but it was headed in a dark alleyway.

I rushed towards the music and I reached a phone like I thought, it was Mara's but...it was cracked.

The others finally caught up to me and I used magic on the phone.

"Reveal"

It could be used in different ways but this specifically can show me how it broke.

She was walking along and saw a woman giving out free food samples. She happily took one and went to the jewelry store and bought what she needed.

As she was heading back she heard a yell in the place we were at now and saw one of the students at our school being harshly tied up.

She tried figting back but the men in cloaks had magic nullifying item. She thought about probably using her sword but she whispered to only she can hear.

"I need to know where they're taking her and the rest of the captives."

She surrendered herself and got tied up. They took her phone and smashed it to the ground.

. . .

"What do we do?!" Ryza asked in distress.

"Calm down Ryza, let's think of a plan first." Ty said.

"How do I calm down? She's the most reckless among us! She could get herself killed." Ryza panicked.

"Ryza." Sel commanded and she immediately calms herself down.

"Basil, go tell the knights in patrol." Sel told Basil.

"Ty, inform our Headmaster."

"We'll go look for clues-" I cut her off.

"No need." I said.

"H-huh?" They were all confused.

"Guys, I'll go on ahead ok? Since afterall.."

"I'm mad"  I smiled.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

To be Continued . . .