Chapter 9

• • • ━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━ • • •

Its been three weeks and a half.

I've lost 31.4 kilos and my skin has cleared up. The color of my hair turned from dark murky brown to medium golden brown. My eyelashes were long and curled, my hair had a natural perm and my face had a natural blush.

Euphemia was never ugly, she just had a horrible sense of style and didn't took care of her body properly.

She even has more bust and butt than I did when I was Sumiko. I had B-cups but now I have C's.

For the whole three weeks and a half I haven't heard anything from my so called "family" not even a peep!

I have told the Filo and the rest to keep my new abilities a secret. I've gotten so much closer to them. They were so nice, even though they were slightly wary of me at the start since they thought maybe my attitude would switch back to being bratty.

They always thought about me even in their days off.

I have reproduced 1/2 of all my songs. So far no one has caught me dance or sing yet which is fortunate for me, I don't want anyone to know just yet.

I practiced by myself while using my Puppet magic to create back up dancers and Imagery magic to change the background or props.

I can do so much more with my magic, Puppet magic can allow me to possess/instruct someone's body to my command and create people like my back-up dancers for a significant amount of time.

Imagery magic is similar to illusion. The difference is illusion is just an illusion, it can't be touched while imagery becomes 3D.

Creation magic, like its name allows me to create anything I want as long as I know how it looks like with no time stamp on it. Means its permanent, though I cannot create living organisms.

Acoustikinesis magic can manipulate soundwaves for both offensive and defensive purposes. I also have sharpened and sensitive hearing. My voice can get as loud as I want it to be. Its a very strong magic type since I can just open my mouth and destroy anything infront of me, chant a spell and snap my fingers.

Unless God gets in the way again -_-

I also received Water and Lightning magic from the original Euphemia, I haven't tested it out yet though.

But something's been bugging me lately.

"Filo, why haven't I attend school yet?"

"You have a two month and a half leave, Princess" she said as she poured me tea.

"Oh? How come I haven't heard anything from my family then? Or the Doctor?"

"Well..the Emperor doesn't believe that you have amnesia."

"How ridiculous" I said as I scoffed.

"Can I at least ask for tutors?"

"You can make a letter of request for it"

"Great then! Could you pass me a piece of paper and a pen?"

She did and I started writing. I asked for a academic tutor and a swordsmanship teacher.

Apparently it got approved by my father without even looking at my request. He seriously thinks I'm acting and it was just a way for him to notice me and attract attention. Euphemia has done this before so he must have thought I was doing it too.

Sorry old man, you couldn't be more wrong.

Two days later the tutors arrived, It was much easier than I thought it would be. I easily remembered everything the Academic tutor told me.

The world only has one Empire, It's called Svetlana.

Svetlana Empire is split into 8. The First being the main territory of Svetlana Empire, where I and the rest of the Imperial family currently live. Second being Freunder Kingdom

Its being governed by my Father's step brother. They are quite close off but they are the second biggest kingdom.

The rest are the Velmont kingdom, Neredas Kingdom, Echetier Kingdom, Voidbend Kingdom, Bougaimoux Kingdom and Mistblood Kingdom.

My fiancés were the crown princes of each kingdoms except Freunder.

Freunder Kingdom doesn't have a crown prince since King Gennady Bardhyl Freunder-Svetlana, my father's step brother doesn't have an heir yet but he does have a spouse. They've recently married three years ago.

Swordsmanship class was fun, It was like kendo but harder. I got to wield an actual sword!

I made my own Katana since I rather prefer it than a sword, plus I like the way it un sheaths more.

I tried not to show off in front of my tutors since I don't want them to start yapping to my Father about my talent

I tried not to show off in front of my tutors since I don't want them to start yapping to my Father about my talent.  My family doesn't need to know that~ ヽ('ー`)┌

• • ━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━ • • •

To be Continued . . .

I'm sorry I didn't update earlier today, I had to take care of my baby brother hihi