Chapter 20

˚**✿❀༓❀✿**˚

"Students, it may be the weekends but please do stay inside as much as possible. There had been reports and cases that there are multiple kidnapping incidents in town. For your safety please stay inside the campus. If you choose to go to out, please return before the sun sets."

. . .

"Do stay safe, milady and have a good day." Oliver bowed.

"Of course, I won't cause any troubles~" I waved all my servants goodbye.

Today is their day off as well and I am going to town with my friends.

We were going out to town and dress up like children of merchants. We plan on going dress, jewelry, weapon, and most importantly FOOD shopping!

Also instead of eating in a café or a restaurant we were going to have a picnic! I haven't had a picnic in a while, I'm excited.

Three days has passed since I became part of the Swordsmanship Club. Tomorrow will be the official start of all normal, special, and club classes and activities. Things have been going smoothly~

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?" 

"Sister.." I heard a familiar voice call out my name softly.

"Perse! Hello there my adorable and cute brother" I smile at his voice.

"Sister~" He says in a more giddy tone. Fufu~

"What's up, my dear brother?" 

"I-I missed...you" His voice getting softer and softer almost inaudible.

"Hm? I can't hear you~"  I teased. 

"ehem..anyways, our pathetic family is looking for you sister." He coughed and changed the topic.

"Ugh, again?" I asked as I walked out of the dorm meeting with Basil who pointed at my phone. I just nodded my head and they stayed silent while we walked out to the carriage.

"Un, especially older brothers. *sigh* They're always making a fuss." 

"What did they do this time?"

"Them and Mother were asking Father to transfer you back to Whytemoon Academy" 

"Pfft, as if Father would agree." I laughed.

"He did."

"What?!" I shouted

"What's wrong Euphie?" Ryza asked worriedly and touched my shoulder. I glanced around and saw that they were all worried for me. I sighed and calmed myself down.

"It's fine sister, though Father tried to pull you out of Crestbreeze, he couldn't."

"Ha?? What do you mean?"

"It was part of the contract of enrolling you in Crestbreeze. The student cannot pull out under any circumstances. It was bounded by magic so even if Father is the emperor, he couldn't breach the contract." He said smugly.

"W-Wha? seriously??" I asked surprised. Wow Crestbreeze sure got a pair of titanium balls.

"mhm, that's why Father got so frustrated." I laughed.

"Well it's better for them to know that I have no intention of going back to Whytemoon or back to the palace anytime soon." I sighed.

"I'm already happy here, I don't want them to take away the one of the few things that brings me joy."

"..."

"Perse? Oh, do you think I don't want to see you?? Of course I do! If you could or if I can visit each other, I'd definitely would. You're my beloved brother and I'd do anything for you." I reassured him.

"...*thud* *muffling*" 

"Perse?" 

"*distant voices* Sorry sister, brother Leandre is bothering me again. I'll talk to you later and I also want to visit you if I can. Love you sis" then he hanged up.

"Hm? I wonder what that was?"

Perseus's POV

"mhm, that's why Father was so Frustrated" I laughed.

*Clip Clop*

The footsteps were behind me, I faced the person behind it and seeing Brother Leandre trying to listen in our conversation displeased me.

"What do you want?" I asked unamused.

"Who are you talking to?" He raised his eyebrows

"None of your business." I turned around and walked away. He grabbed my shoulder and took my phone. 

"What the fuck? Give it back!"  He was irritatingly taller than me so it was hard to take it back. He accidentally pressed the speaker button.

"Well it's better for them to know that I have no intention of going back to Whytemoon or back to the palace anytime soon. *sigh* I'm already happy here...I don't want them to take away the one of the few things that brings me joy." Sister's voice was loud and clear. Leandre gave me a confused look and checked the caller ID.

"Pfft- you hid your lover's name under sister ? Who is it huh? " He smirked and laughed. Then sister said something again.

"Perse? Oh, do you think I don't want to see you?? Of course I do! If you could or if I can visit each other, I'd definitely would. You're my beloved brother and I'd do anything for you." She reassured me. 

His eyes widen and I couldn't take it any longer. I used my magic to slow time and got my phone back.

"O-Oi! That's unfair!" He gritted his teeth.

"Sorry sister, brother Leandre is bothering me again. I'll talk to you later and I also want to visit you if I can. Love you sis" I then hanged up

"W-who was that???" He stuttered

"Who do you think, idiot" I mockingly stared at him.

"Impossible, she doesn't sound like that."

"Believe what you want, have a good day brother." I then walked away, leaving him there confused.

˚**✿❀༓❀✿**˚

To be Continued . . .