Chapter 58

"Are you all ready?!" Sir Albercht asked in a yell while raising the flag of our Academy's emblem.

We all shouted back in response, soon half of the Whytemoon's population will be arriving here while the rest of us will arrive there. We will be using a different route so that we do not collide with each other but in the same process, we could encounter monsters and possibly demons.

That is why the strongest of our instructors and students are on guard at all sides. Just like what we discussed, I was at the back, Selina at the far right, Basil at the far left, and Sir Albercht at the front with our instructors covering the gaps as well as Knights of Marquis Crestbreeze, The Viridescent Knights.

"Be careful." Gerwitz worried with a smile, beside him were Marchioness Emeline, Brother Seisyll, and the twins.

"Sister Euphie, before the start of the tournaments, we will be visiting you. ok!" Nathalia pouted with a tear.

"Can we?" Nathaniel asked shyly.

"Of course, you can. I'll be sad if you don't." I patted their heads and they both hugged each of my sides.

"Siva and Styrmir should always be beside you at all costs, Do NOT wander around alone on mornings or even at night, Men are animals, if you have any problems then don't hesitate to call us immediately, if someone tries to bully you then don't hesitate to punch them, we will deal with it later on." Brother Seisyll ranted on and on.

"I think she gets it, Seisyll." Marchioness Emeline laughed.

" We will miss you, Euphie. Stay safe and have fun." She kissed the top of my head.

" I will, Mommy." I smiled warmly.

With that, we set off.

All of the students were on flying carriages while those who were guarding were on pegasuses. Me, Sir Albercht, and the rest of the student council are wearing more formal clothing and not our uniform but rather a dress, I preferred to go with my own style and mom loved it.

 Me, Sir Albercht, and the rest of the student council are wearing more formal clothing and not our uniform but rather a dress, I preferred to go with my own style and mom loved it

(A/n: Outfit only)

But Brother Seisyll made it so that even on shorts, he cast a spell that will prevent anyone from seeing what's under the shorts.

The swordsmanship club members and especially Basil were wearing their formal swordsmanship uniforms. I had my hair tied up in a high ponytail with a few strands loose so that I don't look too slick.

"I'm bored~" Mara groaned while slouching on the pegasus.

"I can hear the lazy sloth complain all the way over here," Basil shouted with a laugh.

" Shut it, herb!" She yelled back.

" Oh, Ryza~ How is my beautiful queen doing~" Ty teased her even though she was way far from him.

" I'm not sure but my sword is quite excited to slice something short, how about you?" I can feel her smile though I may not see her.

"U-Ugh, oh wow the sky looks amazing today!" 

" What did you call me, huh?! " Mara yelled at Basil.

" I. Said. That. You. Are. Just. Like. That. Character. You. Hate. In. That. Book. You. Read!" Basil screamed from the top of his lungs.

" You take that back you confused orangutan-shark-flea-plant piece of shi-"

" You lot just can't behave for one second?!" Selina fumed.

I laughed at the scene before me, even when we are far apart from one another, they can still find ways to irritate Selina. 

The sound of other student's happily chatting with one another, the knights and instructors sharing a laugh, the warm sun on our skin, and the cool breeze made me enjoy the whole journey.

When we were 20 kilometers away from Whytemoon I made sure to drop the area detector, it was to make sure no monsters or demons followed us all the way to Whytemoon, and if there were we would be alerted.

We also all have the more modified version of the bands we wore during the expedition. It is linked to the area detector as well as the orbical security cameras, and risk sensors that were invisibly floating around the students that float to the location it deems needed.

"Ah~ finally we're here" Mara sighed in happiness.

"Eh, we're finally here." She then repeated but in a more displeased tone.

I looked down on the band/bracelet to check the number of students around the same area but there were about 3 missing.

"..Sir Albercht! You guys go on ahead, I'll catch up." I yelled to him.

" You noticed it too? Alright, do be careful." He replied and I left to go back to check where the other students were while five other knights assisted me.

-Third Person's POV-

Many of the Whytemoon students were neutral about the exchange program with Crestbreeze but the majority of their population was not pleased with it. Crestbreeze for many generations has been associated with the best Knights academy on the land. 

If you wanted to be an excellent knight, you should enroll in their academy but if you want to excel in magic you should enroll in Whytemoon. They had always been at odds with each other because of how Whytemoons students look at the Crestbreeze students as weak.

A lot of the highest rank of noble children attend to Whytemoon but there are some that prefer Crestbreeze. Crestbreeze also garnered the reputation of being cold and heavily strict which was why many think that no one gets along with each other there but the real reason they were like that was that they were indeed a knight-trained academy where they practice proper decorum.

 At the large receiving stadium of Whytemoon awaited the employees of Whytemoon, the students, and the headmaster, and at the upper balcony stood the Imperial Family. On a separate balcony was the noble council.

The Emperor and Empress clutched their hands as they knew that their daughter, Euphemia was one of the chosen students to be sent to Whytemoon. Emperor Mikhail sighed as he remembers the day he let go of her to be fostered by the Crestbreeze. He knew there was something wrong with him so he made sure to prepare a plan in case he decided to exile her or even remove her from the imperial lineage.

What he didn't expect is that he would set her off to be adopted instead, luckily there was a foster clause in which she still holds the imperial family name.

In formation, the flying carriages, as well as the pegasuses, landed. Leading was Albercht, he greeted the president of the Whytemoon Academy which was The Third Prince of the empire, Prince Aries Pyrrhos Svetlana. 

Prince Leandré and Prince Lorcan both graduated early as they were the heirs to the Imperial throne. 

As they were known for, the Crestbreeze students lived up to their name. They marched in, in synchrony with straight faces but in reality, many of them were truly displeased as they knew this was where Euphemia was constantly being insulted at.

The scowl on Selina's face could not be covered by any mask as she openly showed her displeasure.

All the student council members of both academies walked up front to the stage as that was where they were to be seated.

" Well, then let us begin. "

To be Continued . . .