Chapter 6

╒══════════════════╕

"I never caught you name, miss?"

"Oh! You can call me Filomena, Princess" She smiled.

I can see through people if they're genuine or not. Its a skill you learn in the entertainment world. I can tell she's very genuine with how she treats me.

"I'll call you Filo then" I smiled.

She told me that there are only 4 servants that reside with me in the Cold Palace. 2 maids and 2 butlers, she left me to have some time alone.

I got up and went to find a mirror.

"Aha! There it is. . . What the FXCK is THAT?! Oh its me...crxp" I got scared of my own reflection.

Pimples and Acne everywhere, Dried Hair, Unhealthy Skin, Crusty lips and to top it all off plump...too plump.

I tried if I can use my Creation magic and Eureka! I created a weighing scale and Height measurement stick.

I'm 5 ft 3 and my weight is 78.4 kg

Yup..I'm considered obese if you compute my BMI. There are people in the world that looks stunning even though they're plump but this...is not it.

I look like a cat's fur ball.

I asked Filo for what I, Euphemia usually eats and its full of junk and oily foods. She hates vegetables?! Chicken and Tuna Salad are the boss! How does she not like that?? Well I guess everyone has their own preferences.

Time to work on my diet.

Let me test if I still have Hyperthymesia. I went to the nearby bookshelf and got one book. I flipped it on the first chapter and read it.

I closed the book and recited every word. I then thought about the conversation from earlier and got a pen and paper and wrote it down. Yup this was how it went...

I still have it. Oh goodie, note the sarcasm.

Nevermind that! First things first, Skin Care!

I thought about the Estelle Beauty Products I use then created them. Voilà!

Where's the bathroom though..

I got out of the room and wondered around. From what Izumi Onee-san told me that the game was like slightly modern to a point but still mostly medieval.

They have phones but they don't have cars kind of situation.

I saw another maid, she must be Aine. Filo said that she'd inform the rest of my amnesia and change of attitude. It seems that I Euphemia was quite the annoying brat even at home.

"Um..hello, Aine right?" I slightly bowed, can't help it. Its reflex by now, she's older than me. I should be respectful.

"Oh! please don't bow to me Princess! Yes I'm Aine."

"Sorry, can you please guide me to the bathroom?"

"Yes of course Princess" We walked for I guess 7 whole minutes before we reached the bathroom.

"Thank you" I smiled at her. She offered to help but I told her I can do it on my own, she bowed and left.

Its HUGE, there a gigantic vanity mirror along with a full body mirror at the side. A golden rimmed sink and toilet bowl. Lastly my favorite, a beautiful bath tub.

I placed all of my Skin Care products in the table and arranged them so that everything's organized.

I also created the shampoo, conditioner, body butter, body wash, lotion, soap, deodorant and hair vitamin I use. I know I seem excessive but it just became a habit ok? Izumi Onee-san made me try all of it and I became hooked.

I was about to create my razor but surprisingly I don't have any body hair, not even pubes! My eyebrows are literally the definition of perfect. This is without over exaggerating.

I wish I had that when I was an Idol..

I took a shower first then soaked in a bath. I used a Green tea scented bath bomb. After soaking for 20 minutes its time to start my morning skin care routine.

(A/n :credits to the video above hihi)

Firstly I splashed my face with water. Then I prepared my Oil Cleanser. Mostly I use is Green tea scented since its my favorite. The Oil Cleanser is a moisturizing and hydrating cleanser since it is oil based. I massaged the product all over my face.

Afterwards wash it off with warm water then I patted my face

Afterwards wash it off with warm water then I patted my face. dry with a towel. The next step is the water based cleanser, a pore cleansing foam. I used a foam net so that its more gentle on my face. The next step is the Exfoliator, I use a black sugar mask.

I don't always exfoliate my skin since it might damage it, next is Essence, I use the kind that helps repair dried patches. Next a Green Tea seed serum.

Next step is the sheet face mask, after 15 minutes I remove it. Followed by eye cream, I use the Green tea seed eye cream. Then a Moisturizer Collagen Cream.

Lastly, if its for morning routine I use sunscreen the if its for my night routine, I use a sleeping mask.

I also did my separate lip routine. Which is really just a 5 step process.

And Done! I look better already. The beauty products are induced with magic so it helps even better. It might take two week before I could achieve total clear glass skin. Then a month to get my past life's pore less skin.

I put on some lotion and deodorant before I went out. I need to get a trim first before I use my hair serum and eat my hair vitamins. The hair vitamins are in a shape of gummy bears.

To the salon! Wait no, I'll just ask a hairdresser to come over.

 ╘══════════════════╛

To Be Continued . . .