Chapter 67

A/N: Happy New year 😉🩷

I walked through the hallway and reached the student council room. Only knocking three times, the door opened to reveal Aries.

He moved out of the way to let me in and I casually sat on the couch while closing my legs and then slanting it to the side a bit.

"So, you said that you wanted to talk. What may it be? " I asked, bringing a teacup to my mouth and taking a sip.

" U-uhm..err " He stuttered.

I stared at him and nodded, urging him to continue.

" I..would just like to discuss our student's welfare. " He blurted.

" Alright, if you'd like to know how the students from Crestbreeze have been doing, you may ask the professor in charge, Lady Freya. " I said.

" But I'd like to get it from you. "

"There..would be no difference? I am the one who has sent Lady Freya the reports. "

"Even so."

"..*sigh* Since you insist, everyone has been faring quite well. They are slowly adjusting to the academy and so far there are absolutely no fights." I said while smiling.

*Alarm*

"Euphie-chan, it's me Ryza. There is a fight that broke out between a student from Crestbreeze and Whytemoon from the Third years, Lady Freya asked me to tell you to asses the situation. We are at the west wing." it was a call using our school bracelet bands.

"I retract my statement, I will be leaving now. " I said and quickly left and appeared at the location.

" Oh wow, you're here already." Mara looked at me in surprise and smiled.

"Is that them?" I asked while pointing at the two students. The male student from Whytemoon was on the ground and a female student from Crestbreeze was on top of him, her fist gripping his collar.

"Yes." Ryza nodded her head.

I sighed and walked through the crowd.

"Lift " I chanted and water started floating toward the two students. The water turned into large hands and one gently pulled the woman up while the other pulled the other student.

I could already hear the professors coming so I had to make this quick.

"Now, what happened? " I asked both of them.

" This Shemale just hit me for no reason! " The male student yelled.

" No, that is not what happened. Not only did you insult us for training to be royal guards just because we are women, but you dare use grotesque words to describe our appearance?! And do not think that I did not feel your magic hand on my skin, you coward." The female student fumed.

" I- I did not! what lies are you spouting?! " He retorted.

"Let's quickly find out who's speaking the truth, shall we? " I gave my business smile.

" W-What are you talking about?"

With a wave of my hand, the security orbs from different places on the Academy grounds shot up. They were all of different shades of colors and the one that I needed was glowing and they all went back on while the orb that I needed floated to me.

I let the latest clip play and moved it to what happened right before hands were thrown. After listening to the clip that was loud for everyone to hear I turned around and crossed my arms while facing the male student.