Chapter 59

'Do you two sense where they are?' I asked Siva and Styrmir.

'I can, they are about two more kilometers away but..'Siva trailed.

'They are surrounded by monsters infected by demons.' Styrmir continued.

'Thank you.' I told them.

"Sir Tevrian!" I shouted out one of the Head Knight's name. He snapped his head towards me and stood at attention.

"In two kilometers, towards the left. Be careful, there are monsters infected by demons...around about E-ranks." I said, he nodded his head and brought his squad towards that direction. 

I tried not to use my powers too much as I needed to let them still fulfill their jobs. I would just heal if ever anyone sustained injuries.

When I got to the site, they were quickly fighting off the 20 monsters, they were stronger than usual as they had been infected by the miasma of a demon..but that could only mean that there is a nest around here.

'It is quite worrisome.' I said through the mind space.

'Why is it so, Euphemia-sama?'
.
.
.
'Because...I can't detect the nest.'

-Third Person's POV-

The Whytemoon President welcomed the Crestbreeze students. The reason why the president of Whytemoon remained at the Academy and did not follow his fellow classmates to Crestbreeze was that the Headmaster was already escorting them.

Also because the President of Whytemoon was the Third Prince of the Empire, Prince Aries Pyrrhos Svetlana. 

They were all in formation as they headed filed inside the building. Ryza had trained the chosen students that were to be part of the co-habitation program in their seating plan as Euphemia already had something in preparation for them.

When the Emperor had asked them all to finally sit, extra comfortable cushions popped out of nowhere from the seats prepared for the Crestbreeze students, even the student council members that were in front of the stage.

This was thanks to Euphemia as she always hated sitting for prolonged periods of time, especially during her idol days as Sumiko because it'd hurt her back and was boring. She did the same with all the seats back in Crestbreeze.

Others could only stare in confusion when the Crestbreeze students had an odd grin and smile on their faces when they were just told to sit down. 

"We have come here all today to celebrate the Co-Habitation program between two prestigious and notable Academies, Whytemoon and Crestbreeze....." The Vice-Principal then continued with his speech.

All the while during his speech, Perseus and the Imperial Family kept glancing at the crowd for any signs of Euphemia as they were aware, she was in attendance. The Crestbreeze student council kept glancing at the door, as it was taking quite some time that Euphemia was still gone.

It was time for the President's speech and the first to come forward was Aries.

After his speech he then spoke, "President Albercht, I can see that your Vice President is missing. Will they be not the ones to represent your Academy as you cannot stay here? If I may ask, where they are? Is there a problem?" He asked with concern.

Before he could get a response, the guards were trying to decide for twenty whole minutes about how to let the remaining students in since the only entrance was the very large door used at the start of the welcoming ceremony.