Chapter 30

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

It was quite the ride. Soon we finally arrived and it seemed that no one was around. If it weren't for the fact I could hear them, I would have thought they have deserted the campus. I followed the voices and ended up in the largest gymnasium in the whole campus. I opened the door and what greeted me was something I didn't quite expected.

"Now let us welcome our newly elected Vice President, Princess Euphemia Photine Isolde Svetlana. Please come forward and take your vow."

*Cheers & Claps*

"Ahh! Euphie-sama! STEP ON ME!!" A boy, an heir to a countdom yelled

"EUPHIE-SAMA, MARRY ME!!" A girl who was already scheduled to marry screeched.

"Euphie-sama! Do you need a Dog?! I can bark!!" One daughter of a duke yelled.

'W-what???' 

Confused, I just followed the teacher beside me and walked forward with her.

"Um..I'm quite lost. Sorry but what's happening?" I asked the headmaster when I was positioned in the middle of the stage.

"Oh, today is the electing of the student council members. You have won the Vice President position." He chirped.

"Huh??" I was even more confused.

"Now, presenting your Student Council Members! For the Chairpersons positions,

Amara Zhloe Piltervon,
Calvex Edmund Vrenwood,
Leia Morgana Wichelle.

Your Disciplinary Officers,

Selina Hanelle Winterberg,
Mannix Zilon Saville.

Student Council Historian,

Tybalt Dion Illyaz.

Student Council Secretary,

Chryza Ruberry Einzbelv.

Student Council Vice President,

Euphemia Photine Isolde Svetlana.

Lastly, Student Council President

Albercht Elio Renauld!

Welcome our newly elected leaders!" The Headmaster's secretary announced.

Today really was the election? I really need to find out what's the schedule. I have no clue about this year's activities.

There was a brief celebration and I was still out of it. I felt like I was floating with the clouds, no information was processing and I all I was doing is pretend listen with a question mark above my head.

 I felt like I was floating with the clouds, no information was processing and I all I was doing is pretend listen with a question mark above my head