Chapter 18

。・:*:・:*:・ ☆ ・:*:・:*:・。

"Now let us welcome our newly elected Vice President, Princess Euphemia Photine Isolde Svetlana. Please come forward and take your vow."

*Cheers & Claps*

"Ahh! Euphie-sama! STEP ON ME!!" A boy, an heir to a countdom yelled

"EUPHIE-SAMA, MARRY ME!!" A girl who was already scheduled to marry screeched.

"Euphie-sama! Do you need a Dog?! I can bark!!" One daughter of a duke yelled.

'Oh Gosh, How did I get here??'

. . .

"Please go to the respective district for the admitting of the clubs." The Headmaster's secretary announced through the intercom.

"Come on, Euphie~" Mara dragged me by the hand as we walked to the said area. It was two buildings away from the gymnasium.

When we got there, it was already crowded. My friends were already part of the club so I had just to wait for my turn to pick a number in the draw box.

I pulled the paper out, 60

We would be entering a mini arena with a dome in the middle. The club members, moderators and other spectators would be watching outside of the dome while each person would be fighting the monsters that would be spawned in each stage.

The arena is split into the left and right side. We are on the left side since we can't see what's going on inside the dome meanwhile

There are five stages in total and each stage gets harder.

I sat down in the waiting room while other people who were trying out were practicing.

'Maybe I should practice too?' Luckily we were all outside.

"Dance of the Marionette"

Strings came down from the sky, dropping 20ft tall puppets. My puppets benefit from my mana and magic. My mana is very much unlimited just like every single person in the real world.

Though in this world I'm in now, only special people have this.

I didn't made my puppets attack since if they do, um..I don't wanna talk about it.