Chapter 16

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

Extra Update because, why not? ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

*knock knock knock*

"Shhh! Don't knock so harshly, she might still be asleep!" Mara whispered outside of my door.

"That's what were here for! We're waking her up to walk for class." Basil whisper yelled.

"Then why are you two whispering??" Ty whispered as well.

"Why are you whispering?" Basil whispered back at him with more stress.

I opened the door and met the five of them.

"Hi?" Basil said while still in a crouching position.

"Don't worry, I wake up early" I giggled.

"Hehe~ what time do you even wake up by the way?" Mara asked.

"Oh, 4:30 in the morning" I smiled.

"That's not even morning!" Basil yelled.

"Its early morning, dumbass" Ryza bonked him on the head and just laughed.

"I work out at that time"

"...We should wake up at 4:30 too" Sel suggested.

"I'm all up with that idea, I might just grow more muscles and attract more ladies that way." Ty placed his fingers on his chin and stuck a grin on his face.

"I pity you" Mara deadpanned with a disgusted face.

"Hey!"

"Oh look at the time, let's go to class shall we?" I changed the subject and Mara wrapped her arms around mine.

"Bye Filo! Bye Ash! I'll see you after class, say hi to Oliver and Ash for me." I said to the two and smiled, we then walked our way to class.

" I said to the two and smiled, we then walked our way to class

(Crestbreeze Academy Uniform)

"Tomorrow's the finally the opening of the clubs, the new students always get swarmed by recruiters" Ty let out a sigh as he laid back on his chair.

"And the first thing I'm gonna do is set up a duel date for the two of us to spar" Basil squinted his eyes.

"Aww..are you guys dating or something." Ryza teased.

"What?! Fuck no! I already have someone I like..." Ty whispered the last part but my sharp ears heard what he said. I caught him glancing at Ryza as he said those words.

He hehehehe someone's got a crush.

"Ara ara~" I smirked then he looked at me and his eyes widen

"Ara ara~" I smirked then he looked at me and his eyes widen. I just winked to show that I won't tell anyone so he finally relaxed.

The bell rung so Ryza and Ty went to their class while the rest of us went to ours. They're one grade higher than us.

-Mini Time Skip-

Today is the opening of the Clubs. I just finished doing my morning routine and calling Perse. My friends did wake up early to go workout with me.

They thought the equipment's I used were peculiar but very effective. Basil tried lifting my 300 lbs. weights.

He was surprised how heavy it was but he managed to lift it up after a few fails. I showed him how I was able to do it and he was baffled that my skinny (but toned) arms were able to lift such heavy weights.

Even I'm surprised about how strong and how easily I could lift the weights at first but then I thought maybe it was one of Euphemia's skill that she wasn't able to use much.

"How can you lift this like it's nothing?!" Basil yelled.

"Shut up Herb, you're gonna wake other people up!" Ty shouted back as loud as Basil did.

"Another peep from both of you and someone's gonna get it." Sel glared at them.

"Y-Yes ma'am" They both gulped.

Then Mara and Ryza just arrived, catching their breaths. 

"I haven't ran that long in forever." Ryza slumped to the floor.

"*Harsh Inhale* H-have you s-seen me even..do 40 laps without stopping?! I don't think so." Mara wheezed.

"How does that small body handle 50 laps without breaking a sweat?!" Ryza fiddled with my arms.

"I can actually do until 100" only until then I sweat. I tested how many laps I could do when I was Sumiko because..I had a 3 month break and I gained 15 lbs. It was never my fault junk food tasted delicious! 

Sel was the most fit among all of them. She's known as the Ice Queen. She's basically the ace in the swordsmanship club. I haven't seen how she fights but I'm pretty sure she's as amazing as they say.

. . .

"Princess, here is your bag." Aine said as she handed me my bag.

"Have a great day, Princess" Oliver greeted.

"Thank you Aine, Oliver. See you later" I smiled and walked my way to the gymnasium.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

To be Continued . . .