Chapter 26

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

I decided to go back to the class F of the first grade and compare the classroom and treatment of both.

As I walked near the door I could hear  a racket. A normal person wouldn't be able to hear this but since I have Acoustokinesis, it's one of my perks.

I listened through the door and the voice of a man blaring at his students at the top of his lungs. Calling them all sorts of profanities.

I was appalled at his treatment to his students so I knocked on the door. I presumed he thought I was one of his students since just after one knock he opened the door and yanked me in.

I kneeled on the floor as he closed the door. This idiot didn't notice that I wasn't this school's student nor was I wearing their uniform.

He had his back turned at me as he pointed from behind, which was I and called me a moron.

"You see students, is it really that hard to answer a simple question?!" He slammed a book at his table.

"Are you all really that brainless?! that you can't answer such a simple test?!" He screamed.

"B-but sir, y-you didn't t-taught us properly, n-nor were those q-questions in t-the exam r-relevant to o-our l-less-son." The student quivered.

"Y-YOU FOOLS! ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR INCOMPETENCE! DON'T BLAME ME BECAUSE OF YOUR LACKING ABILITIES!" 

"And you Lady Garditine." He pulled my hair without looking at my face. Garditine, that's the name of the noble house of Count Garditine.

"You scored the lowest in the test, why are you so idiotic?! Must I punish you-" Then he finally saw my face.

"Wha- who are you?! How dare you enter the school's premises?!" He pushed me hard enough to move a bit. Ha! how weak~

Without saying anything, a large wall of water separated me and the teacher from the students. There was an alarm that rang through the building as a sign that someone is using magic. Not that I care though. 

I grasped his wrist and electrocuted him with high volts of electricity. 

"AHHHHHHHH" I made sure that only I could hear his screams of agony.

"Listen here you sorry excuse of a man, How dare a filth like you lay your hands on those children!" I pulled his hair to the point I yanked a good chunk off. 

"W-who are you?! How dare you do this to me?!" 

"The student inspector, Mr. Genius." I kicked him on the side of his stomach and he fell to the ground clutching in through the pain.

I released the spell of the barrier and the knights along with a few teachers barged into the class. 

"What's going on?!" A female teacher yelled. They looked at the man at the floor then back to me.

"Good day, I am the student inspector assigned for this year at Whytemoon Academy. This filth is not worth to be called a teacher for he raises his hand against his students and calls high ranked noble children very derogatory insults. May I ask, are there any more filths  like this in the Academy?" I said with full authority.

"My Lady, we're very sorry. We will take care of this " The lady teacher bowed.

"Hm, you didn't answer my question but I'll let it pass. Afterall, I'll find it out myself soon enough".

. . .

"Are you all alright?" I asked but they just stared at me. They were all red till their ears.

"Oh dear, are you sick?" I placed my hand at one girl's forhead to check her temperature but instead she fainted.

Is it that bad?!

"Miss Ange- err I mean miss student inspector, she's f-fine." Her seatmate assured me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Very!" She said enthusiastically.

"Well if you say so." I scanned the students and I feel like they're hiding something from me.

"Can you please stand up?" I asked the girl.

"I-um.." She turned very nervous in just seconds.

"It's ok, ok? It's fine." I kneeled in front of her.

She hesitantly stood up and she stood up like how I did when I had injuried in my calves back when I was a trainee.

"Can I see your calves please?" She nodded.

I removed her socks a bit and saw that there were blisters. Lines and cuts indication of whipping.

"Was it the same filth from earlier that did this?" She nodded again.

I stood up and looked at the students again. From the atmosphere alone, I can tell they all went through the same shit.

Using water magic, there's a spell in the modern world that many use to not go to hospitals.

"Healing Water." I whispered through the whole room and they were all shocked even the knights that were guarding for the moment.

In the modern world, we didn't jave any attribute called "Healing" but we did have water and light magic users.

My sister was one of the water users so whenever I get hurt she'd always heal my injuries and sore muscles.

The little girl just stared at me in awe so I just patted her head.

"Remember, don't let anyone trample over you. No one has the right to judge your worth but yourself. If another bad adult hurts you, report it immediately." I smiled and left.

To be Continued . . .

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛