Chapter 42

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

-Perseus's POV-

'Why..why did I say all those mean words to Sister? It just- It just flowed out of my mouth and I couldn't control it. '

I stare out of my window, fiddling with my broken bracelet and the ring that I tied around my neck. I tried contacting her but it goes straight to nothing. Of course she would have blocked me..

I can't even fix this b-broken bracelet..

*sniff* *sniff*

S-Sister..please let me have a chance to explain..there's a voice in my head that's telling me to say bad things to you. I promise I don't mean any of it. Please don't look at me with so much sadness. I never lied, I really love you..you're my only sister so please, talk to me? Please?

-Leandre's POV-

I feel like I just woke up from a long sleep. I'm so confused..what happened? was I the one talking? were those my emotions?? 

"Brother Leandre, is there anything wrong?" 

I look beside me and Rhosyn was looking at me, concerned. 

Yeah, I love this sister of mine..wait, do I really do? Where's Euphie? 

..Why did I say those things to Euphie?? Do I hate her?? No, Impossible she's my little sister, I swore to protect her. Where's Euphie??? No, Rhosyn..she's more Important. I hate Euphemia.

Who are you?? Am I the one who's thinking this way?? Yes, I hate Euphemia. She's a menace, a horrible ingrate. How is she evil?? She's too innocent to do anything wrong! I love my sister, Get out of my head!

"Brother, you're becoming pale. How about you rest for a while?" Rhosyn advised. I nodded my head and went to my room. I need to rest.

-Lorcan's POV-

Mia..Mia..My cute little sister, Mia.

Her cute golden brown hair shinning in the sunlight was damp as she stood infront of me last night. My cute little sister have such a beautiful voice and yet, why was the song full of sorrow? Mia..my cute Mia..

Why do I hate you?

How did it start? How did I begun to resent the child I swore to protect inside the wooden polished crib. How did I begin to despise the little girl who thoughtfully brought me handmade sweets?..

She's too spoiled. She cries too much. She bullies Rhosyn, the sister you love. She brought shame to your family. She's the reason why Mother cries at night. She's evil. She's impure.

Are these my thoughts? ..how disgusting. Mia, please forgive this foolish brother..it seems like I'm being controlled. I can't say the words I truly feel, I only have this freedom now but who know's how long it will last.

I promise I'll try to find a solution, I promise to make it up to you so please..don't give up on us.

-Aries' POV-