Chapter 40

✦༝┉┉┉┉┉˚**.☣ ♡ ☣.**˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✦

"..So please go to your designated rooms and you may rest or you may visit the town but the curfew is 7:00pm. Thank you for participating and have a good day!" 

.

.

'I wonder what I should do..' 

I walked out of the institute and it took me 4 minutes to reach the best street of the town where most vendors, stalls and stores were. 

"Milady! please buy a hair piece, I'll sell it to you for free~" The kind lady offered. I walk towards her stall and looked over the items she was selling.

They were all really pretty, I've been meaning to buy myself one.

"This would suit you well." I turned around and saw that it was the male representative from Whytemoon. He was pointing at a beautiful cherry blossom hair piece set.

 He was pointing at a beautiful cherry blossom hair piece set

"Hmm..how so?" I poked.

"It compliments your hair and eyes perfectly." He said, I wasn't expecting him to reach for it and place it on my hair.

He then grabs a mirror and shows me, "See?"

I stare at myself and boy was he right, it looked beautiful. He then paid the lady before I could.

"You didn't really need to pay for it but, Thank you uh.."

"Oh just call me...Callahan." He paused before he told me his name. His hair is an eye catching Ash blonde and his crimson red eyes were even more captivating.

"My name is Euphemia, you can just call me Euphie if you'd like." I smiled.

"Euphemia..so you are the princess?" 

"Ah, *nervous laughter* yeah that's me. I promise I've changed though. A few months ago I lost my memories so here I am." I stated. I don't mind telling people that, eventually everyone will know I'm Euphemia anyways...  

Also it's not like he's one of my fiancé's right? I plan that if they don't send me a divorce letter then I would show up looking like how they know how I looked like.

I'm just a little nervous about the backlash I'd receive since Euphemia was kinda sorta an idiotic b*tch.

His unrelenting stare probed into me, I sighed. 'I knew it, ha...just what dumb stunts did Euphemia do?? geeze.'