Chapter 32

-+°•*-+°•*-+°•*-+°•*-+°•*-

*knock knock knock*

"Euphie? Are you awake?" I hear Sel ask from the outside of my door.

"Yup, I'm just fixing my bra." I replied. Today is our photoshoot and we are all slightly nervous so we thought a morning run would help loosen things up.

I didn't want to wake up my servants so I did my best to be silent but still Filo woke up, I ushered her to go back to bed since I'd just be doing my morning run.

"Ok, I'm done." I whispered as I opened my door. It's currently 4:00 in the morning

"*yawn* Morning.." Ty yawned, the guys just wanted to support us though they didn't really needed to wake up as early as we did, they insisted to.

We were supposed to do just a simple friendly run, a jog maybe but somehow things turned up like this...

"HAHAHAHAHA EAT MY DUST LOSERS!" Basil laughed maniacally as he ran 6 feet away from us.

"Not so fast herb!!" Ryza yelled as she reached him and smacked his back to make him pull back.

"So Ryza, got any plans today?" Ty played flirt with her making her face scrunch up in disgust and slightly pull back.

"WOHOOO!" Mara chanted with her hands up while running past the three of them. I must say their cardio has gotten so much better.

"I DID NOT!" Basil gritted his teeth.

"DID TOO!" Ty bit back

"DID NOT!"

"DID TOO!"

"NOT!"

"TOO!"

"NOT" Basil screeched like a broken plate.

"*inhale* TOOOO" Ty yelled his face turning red.

Sel creeped in from behind both of them and butted their heads both together.

"People are still sleeping you idiots!" She whisper yelled.

-110 minutes later- 

"*gasp* Ha...I give up." Basil panted still running from behind me. Ty was just wheezing while the girls tiredly ran behind me.

"It's ok, look it's right in front of us just probably half a kilometer left" I cheered them up, Yelling since I already am 1 km ahead of them. I had to adjust to a slower pace.

"W-we've been running for three and a half hours now..N-no break.." Ty said listlessly. 

I already reached the end and I'm cheering for them.

"We did..10 minutes." I defended myself. After 4 minutes they finally reached the finish line and flopped to the ground. Sel sat down elegantly though tired.

"Look at the bright side, you guys lasted three and a half hours! that's a lot of Improvement!" 

"True.." Mara thought and asked me to use my water magic which I happily did so.

With a wave of my hand warm water splashed all of them then a large fan blew them dry then vanished.

"There you go~ now let's go get some breakfast." I smiled.

. . .

" A little more to the left." The photographer asked Mara to adjust nearer. We were now doing our promotional shoot.

When we first saw each other it went:

"Oh my gosh, I've never worn this kind of styled clothes." I can hear Sel gush inside the dressing room. She was talking about the hanging chain thigh belt.

I asked one of the head tailors inside the Kingdom to make the clothes I designed. She thought it was 'absolutely genius'. I was flattered of course and I felt tremendous respect for whoever first created the design in my world.

 "Ok, let's all come out in 5,4,3,2,1." Ryza counted and we opened the doors to look at each other.

"My my, Euphie that suits you a lot!" Mara stared at me up and down clapping.

"Me? look at you guys! you guys are stunning!" I giggled.

"I love your guys' hair." Ryza stared at awe.

"We all look great and we are going to do our best." Sel brought us in a huddle.

"Yup!" We agreed.

. . .

We are now in a different place. A recording studio, don't get me wrong the whole world is set up in a Victorian like era. It is just there are bits here and there that are modern. I mean there isn't even a car here.

*Lip buzzing* 

We were warming up and doing vocal exercises. Once our promotional shoots are posted up there would be a popularity ranking of who goes last and who goes first. The group that is the most popular goes last and the last two would play rock paper and scissors.

"Ladies, you can come in now." A woman called us in to record, Whew~ good luck to us.

. . .

"That was nerve-wracking!" Mara sighed and sat down on the bench.

"It was, but it was fun too." Ryza smiled in content. We were all smiling, a successful recording.

After three days they posted our promotional photos.

"Have you heard of WIR3-D? Aren't their visuals just amazing?" 

"I have, I must say I am intrigued by their concept."

"Isn't Iris that Lady from that Whytemoon video?"

"Now that I take a good a look at it, she was their student inspector right? She's really gorgeous!"

"Gorgeous? She looks like a goddess!"

"Winter..her beauty makes her look like an Ice queen!"

"I like Ersa, she has a face that is seductive but it also yells 'I'm going to kill you' and I'm into that~"

"Rhea looks so cute! and so happy, just looking at her makes me smile but how come it looks as if she's judging our existence?"

"They're certainly a great mix."

To be Continued . . .