Chapter 45

Happy Valentines! I suppose you wouldn't be able to understand the previous chapter, well here is the rest! 😉

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

"Do you remember now, Child?" I stared at God Elliyon in shock.

"I- I am the Tempest?? But- I'm Sumiko..I lived on Echanteon?" I say confused.

"..You were resurrected, Rheanna but not as Sumiko. Before you lived as Sumiko on Echanteon, you were Euphemia. You completed your life until the age of 20 and you married your fiancés but there was only one problem that didn't go into the plan. You never discovered the Temple."

"What?"

"Astorazel came back, in the body of a mortal when you were 20 years old, he regained all his powers back but the traces of Rheanna was still living on your body, but it was not complete. Which was why he could step onto Enigmatia, so he came up with a plan and reversed time."

"Before he reversed time, he gained an accomplice and you know her well. He went back to when you were just 10 years old. He managed to corrupt the young vulnerable Euphemia, making you feel unwanted and hated. You made a deal with him, not by choice but by manipulation so I do not blame you."

"Your soul cannot leave Enigmatia unless you were willing, and that's exactly what he did to you."

"Your parents despise you. Your siblings hate you. You have been replaced. You are not needed in this world. They want you dead."

*sniff* *sniff*

"I- I know that! Hungg..I just want to die. I want to leave, anywhere but here. I don't want to be myself anymore.." she cried.

"How about this? You can live in a place far far away from here, far away from getting hurt, you will be happy there."

"R-really? I- I can be happy?"

"Yes"

"Where *sniff* i-is that place? I want to go there.."

"Do you promise? Do you want to?"

"Yes please, I agree.." She wiped her tears. He grabbed her hand and a cut appeared on her hand. Blood dripped as he drank it.

Euphemia glowed and soon her body fell to the ground.

"You ended up in the body of Sumiko, the owner of Sumiko's body was a 3-year-old child. She already had a bad temper and at the same time your soul separated from your body, she got into an accident. Your souls were switched and that's how you ended up in Sumiko's body."

"Sumiko wasn't really a total bad child, she too had her pride. She never went as far as to physically hurt Rhosyn but she used her mouth as her defense. I'm quite surprised honestly, your little brother is really devoted to you as his sister even when Sumiko was being mean."

"He was the only one who understood Sumiko's feelings and knew she didn't have the power to hurt anybody, unlike Rhosyn." 

"...I- I'm confused..who did Astorazel resurrect as?? How was he able to enter the palace that easily??"

"I'm afraid I cannot answer you that question, my child.."

"Why not?"

"He made it so we cannot identify him, but the price of him reversing time was half of his powers."

"Is..there anything else I need to know?"

.

.

.