Chapter 14

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Filo, look you could see the Academy from here!" I yelled at awe since we were flying up so high.

"Princess, please don't stick your head out." Filo said.

"Hehe ok ok~"

"Hello there schoolmate!" I heard someone yell from outside the window. I stuck my head out to see who it was.

"Woah! What a beauty!" He screamed.

"Are you hitting on girls again, Ty?!" I heard another voice that came from a girl. I look to see it was from the carriage below it.

"No I'm not! Look up!" He yelled back. The girl, Mara looked at me and shouted.

"That's a fxcking angel!"

"Mara! Language!" And another voice, I look to my left and another carriage was there with a girl with violet hair yelled.

"Sorry.." Mara said dejectedly.

"Greetings, fellow beautiful woman" A girl with red hair winked at me from the other window.

"I can hear Ryza's Bullshxt from here! You ain't pretty!!" The guy from the carriage beside her yelled.

"Shut up Basil! At least I'm not named after an herb!" She yelled back.

"You did not.." He said while his hand was on his chest.

"Yes. I. Did." She emphasized her words back.

"Hahahahahahaha" The four from the other window was laughing at them.

"Anyways, Hi there!" The girl with violet hair waved at me and smiled.

"Hello" I smiled back.

"Dang even her voice sounds pleasant." Mara said.

"I'm sorry we're kinda...a mess" She said.

"No no no! Its fine, I love your group's vibe." I said.

"Aww thank you, so you're new here right?" She asked.

"Yes, I just transferred."

"Do you want to hang out with us?!" The girl, Mara yelled from below.

"Can I?"

"Of course you can!" The guy who first  talked to me replied.

"Sure then, I'd love to" Then we landed on the ground.

(A/n: everything I need is on the ground🎶)

We all got out of the carriages, Filo and the rest went to bring the luggage to the dorm. Me and the people who I talked to faced each other.

"My name is Selina Hanelle Winterberg, Daughter of Count Winterberg of the Velmont Kingdom, you can call me Sel." she shook ny hand.

"Amara Zhloe Piltervon, Daughter of Marquis Piltervon of the Bougaimoux Kingdom, call me Mara." She grinned.

"Tybalt Dion Illyaz, Son of Duke Illayz of the Mistblood Kingdom. Its Ty, Milady" He kissed my hand then got bonked in the head by Selina.

"Chryza Ruberry Einzbelv, Daughter of Duke Einzbelv of the Echetier Kingdom. You can call me Ryza." She smiled.

"Basilius Nero Castiello, Son of count Castiello of the Voidbend Kingdom. Basil, at your service." He winked.

"Um..." I got nervous since Euphemia IS notorious.

"I'm...Euphemia Photine Isolde Svetlana.." When I said that their eyes widen.

(A/n: Honestly I love her name so much)

"The First Princess of the Svetlana Empire. I have amnesia so I wanted to start anew. I was supposed to be kicked out of my last school but since I was the princess I was forgiven but I think I shouldn't just because I'm the princess."

"If you don't want me to hang out with you its fine." I smiled at them. I understand it if they don't want to since I do have a bad reputation.

"N-no its not that, We could careless of who you were before. What matters is who you are now. I just thought that Princess Euphemia was..sorry for the word, Ugly? But whoever said that needs to get punched in the face." Mara said.

"Hahaha no, I was not the best sight to look at when I woke up. I decided to work out and take better care of myself so here I am now." I laughed.

"Wow, I need to work out too then." Basil said as he cupped his face.

"There's no helping that, herb." Ryza patted his back and he just narrowed at her.

"Wait..so you really don't mind that I'm Princess Euphemia?" I asked surprised.

"Obviously! Welcome aboard, Euphie!" Ty winked, the rest of them smiled.

I could feel a tear slip from my eyes.

"Aww...thank you..you guys are so nice." I said.

Sel took my hand and we all went inside the Academy together.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

To be Continued . . .