Chapter 5

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Ugh, why do I feel so uncomfortable? My eyes feel so heavy..wait a minute, I can feel? Did I reincarnate like God said?

I pried my eyes open, eeekk! The sun! Its soo bright!! I shut my eyes.

I tried to open them this time slowly. I adjusted to the light and my eyes roamed the room.

" *gasp* Princess! You're awake! " The woman wearing a Victorian maid outfit beside me gasped in shock.

"Princess?"

"I must inform the doctor that you're awake right away!" She then stood up and ran off.

"Wait- aaand there she goes." *sigh*

Where am I? And Princess?? Is that some kinky shxt?

"Princess! You're awake!" The man who seemed like a doctor walked in. Why is he wearing such an old doctor clothes?

"Ugh...hi?"

He gave me a check up and faced the woman from earlier.

"She seems fine, no evident damage." He smiled.

"I'm so glad you're fine Princess!" The woman hugged me in relief.

"Um..may I ask something?"

"Yes?"

"Who are you? And Who am I?" I deadpanned

The maid stared at me in shock and then fainted.

"Woah! What's wrong??!"

"P-princess, you don't remember who you are?" The Doctor stuttered.

"I don't remember anything and everything, period." I accidentally did the period motion. Whoops

"Oh no..The princess has amnesia!" The Doctor then ran out.

"Wait! And there he goes as well! What's up with these people and running when someone's not done talkinggg" I threw my hands up in the air.

I huffed and tried to wake up the woman who's cosplaying.

" *groan* P-Princess! I must report this instant!"

"Hold up there just a sec! You ain't running away from me this time." I managed to grab her by the hem of her skirt.

"Oh, yes princess?" She calmed down

"Can you please answer my questions first?"

"Yes of course Princess" I motioned her to sit down and she hesitantly did so.

"Ok, so who am I?"

"You are Princess Euphemia Photine Isolde Svetlana, The First Princess of the Svetlana Empire."

"How old am I?"

"You are currently 16 years old, Princess"

"Where am I right now?"

"W-well you are in the Cold Palace, Princess"

I've heard a thing or two about Cold Palaces.

"Does that means I'm thrown in here for a punishment I've done?"

"Y-yes, Princess" I hummed in response.

Well based on what my sister said, Euphemia is bratty, stupid, overly-obsessed with the capture targets, "bullies" the heroine, in dire need of familial love and attention, talentless, clingy, enjoys caking her face with make-up and lastly ugly.

"So what happened before I lost my memory?"

"Your Fiancés were confronting you about how bad your attitude is and that you needed to be kicked out of school but in the process you fell from the flight of stairs." She said honestly.

Wow.

"Wait did you say Fiancés? As in plural?"

"Yes Princess"

"Like there's more than one?"

"Yes Princess, you have 8 Fiancés"

"Not a candidate?"

"No princess"

"Holy moly, that's a lot."

I've never even been close to guy that's not Father Giovanni or Baek-hyun oppa. It was also part of the company rules to not date but now I suddenly have 8 Fiancés. Damn

"How about my Family? Who are they?"

I obviously know who they are since I remember everything my sister said. I just need a clarification since I've never really played the game myself.

She then proceeded to talk about the Imperial family to me as well as their magic powers. My sister was right in everything, Euphemia is the weakest in the family.

Not only is her strongest magical attribute was just an uncommon but she had a low level grade Water and Lightning Magic. She was deemed a disappointment already but it didn't stop there

The Empress was accused of cheating since Euphemia had Brown hair. Everyone in the family are blondes, they had to go through the process of proving that she was indeed from the Emperor. The Empress went through humiliation which added to the dislike of her family to her.

Somehow that ticks me off. I had the same experience, my real parents are full blooded Japanese but somehow I ended up with blue eyes.

My father believed that my mother cheated and left us. My mother blamed everything on me and placed me in the orphanage at the age of 3 but it turned out that in my father's bloodline there was a recessive trait of blue eyes since his great grandmother was Ukrainian.

I remembered everything that happened since I already had Hyperthymesia then.

They tried talking to me when I was 17 but it was too late by that point. I wouldn't talk to them nor did I forgive them. I don't regret my decision at all.

 I don't regret my decision at all

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

To be Continued . . .