Chapter 48

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

I remember everything, all of my memories as Rheanna but the price was forgetting everyone that I interacted with since the day I came back to this world. I can't remember their faces or their voices.

I don't even feel anything for them. I can just see the scenery and then blurred figures and every time they spoke it was like watching a Korean drama if you don't understand Korean or watching anime with the subtitles on. 

I woke up, what is this thing blocking my way? I lifted it and realized it was glass. The fairies that reside on my temple lifted it for me. Oh so this is where Siva and Styrmir have been, I was wondering about that.

Ah~ I need to stretch. It's tiring to receive all my powers back after millions of years. That pest Astorazel is really annoying, I could have just lived happily as just my new self but no, he just had to ruin all the fun. Especially that Rhoshxt.

I patted my clothes off since there could be potential dust. Where did my uniform go? Why am I wearing my traditional clothes?? Who freaking dressed me??? *sigh* what a headache.

I flipped my hair up and that's when I noticed, I actually was not alone. There were priests and guards inside my temple. Seeing as they manage to enter it means they do not have any ill intent or evil magic.

Astorazel can never enter my temple unless he wants to get hurt that is. I d-don't think he's a masochist right?

I gazed over the people inside but there were two who stood out. Wait..aha! this is the Headmaster! Or so I think..well, I really appreciated and like this old man! 

I approached him, "...Headmaster..Gerwitz? Are you Headmaster Gerwitz?" I asked.

" H-how did you know??" he stuttered, is he alright?

"Thank God, I can't remember anyone's faces nor voices..It's me, Rhe- *ehem* Euphemia." I smiled at him, based on what I can still somewhat remember he was there for me when my parents weren't.

He then suddenly collapsed on the floor, don't tell me..he fainted?!

"Ah! Don't Faint Gerwitz you old man!" I yelled while shaking his body. 

"Andd he fainted..*sigh* Hm..Sir..Seisyll?? You are Sir Seisyll am I right? or wait..am I wrong?" I thought.

"E-Euphemia-hime?" He stammered.

"mhm! How have you been Sir Seisyll? you see I'm in a kind of a predicament.." and then he flopped on the floor.

"Eh- Don't tell me you fainted too?!" anddd he did faint.

I whipped my head at the woman who was emitting the holiest blessing. 

"Holy Priestess?" I asked, hopeful. She was swaying and unstable.

"No! Don't faint please!" I subtly used my divine power to help her.

My divine power..it looks like I need time to recover it all. I only have 1/4 of it right now but that's fine, at least it's progress.

"Are you really First Princess Euphemia?" She asked.

"Yes I am, unfortunately, I don't remember anyone's faces nor their voices. It could be an after-effect from the fight.." I said as an excuse.

"I see..then I'm glad a miracle has happened your highness. I'm truly thankful." She then asked the Commanding Knight to lift up Headmaster Gerwitz and Sir Seisyll. They haven't noticed that Siva and Styrmir returned back to their former forms.

I hid their presence to only where I can see them. They are currently floating beside me as I step inside the carriage.

"Tempest Hannelore~ *wheeze* I've missed you soo much!!" Siva cried hugging my cheek.