Chapter 13

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

-3rd Person POV-

"Your Imperial Majesty, The First Princess has amnesia." The doctor bowed.

"Ok, you may be excused. You will get your payement soon."

The doctor wanted to say more but it seemed that the Emperor was not convinced.

The Emperor has had it with his Eldest Daughter's foolishness. Not only the Emperor but also the First Princess' fiancés, the Empress and the First three princes' of Svetlana Empire.

"Sire, Princess Euphemia sent a letter of request." Nikolaus, the chancellor said as he held onto the letter.

"Hand it over, she just wants something like usual." Mikhail just stamped on the letter like it was nothing.

- - - - - - - -

"Sire, Princess Euphemia sent another letter of request."

"*sigh* Again??...Give it to me." He stamped on it. This continued throughout the weeks passed.

~The day of the Opening Ceremony~

All members of the imperial family got in, in each carriage.

"Nikolaus, where's Euphemia?" The Emperor asked, curious as to not have encountered his daughter when she'd usually bombard him, his wife and his sons.

"She has already left, your Imperial Highness" Nikolaus responded, he meant that she had already left to go to Neredas Kingdom.

"Already?" The Empress repeated, both the Emperor and Empress thought that he meant that she had left early to go to school.

"Yes, Empress."

...The two rulers thought of how unusual the action of their daughter was.

"Where's Euphemia?" Aries asked.

"Its surprising to not see her cling onto us this morning, but I rather prefer it that way." Lorcan said.

"She already left." Perseus deadpanned while looking out of the window.

"Already? She must've been really excited to spread her annoying attitude around. I don't know how you can tolerate her." Leandré sneered.

"Oh come on brother's, don't speak about sister Euphemia like that." Rhosyn playfully smacked Leandré's arm.

"At least she's much more tolerable than this idiot." Perseus said as he looked at Rhosyn.

"Perseus!" Lorcan scolded but he just ignored him.

"Its fine, Brother Lorcan." Rhosyn patted his arm.

"Tch."

- - - - - - - - -

"Where the hell is Euphemia?! She's nowhere around. Is she avoiding us or something??" Leandré said annoyed.

"She's probably doing this on purpose for attention, leave her alone." Aries replied.

"Or she could be secretly stalking her fiancé's again. *sigh* " Lorcan said.