Chapter 41

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

(A/n: Fine, I'll spare you guys the wait~)

Mama and Papa are back, I'm sure they know what's wrong with brothers..I saw them at the hall so I started running towards Papa with my arms wide waiting for a hug.

"Papa!" I ran.

"Euphemia! Stop running, haven't you learned anything in your etiquette classes?? You're grounded. Don't you dare step out of your room until you learn how to properly act?"

'What? but Papa never reprimands me about this..'

"Mama-"

"Listen to your Father, Euphemia." she said coldly, I froze and walked away while Rhosyn passed me, running.

"Papa! Mama!" She yelled.

"Sweetheart!" They both smiled, but they call me sweetheart. I thought I was sweetheart..Don't tell me..the reason why they adopted Rhosyn was..

To replace me?

Do they not need me anymore?

No No No..I don't want that!

"Sissu.." I felt a small nudge on my sleeve. I looked down and it was Perse.

"Oh Perse, what's wrong?" 

"Sissu is sad..."

"No Sissu is fine, come on let's get you back inside your playroom." 

"Imperial Princess?" I snapped out of it, So we finally arrived huh? I got down of the carriage, the head maid greeted me by the Large Gates and lead me to the Audience room

The doors were opening but they closed quickly since I wasn't announced yet but even that small glimpse, I remember their faces. There were the three guys I saw at the Inspection, so they were my brothers? The Emperor and Empress were at the middle, sitting on their thrones and Perse were at the right.

I felt my heart squeeze, I could hear what they were talking about.

"Mother! why did you invite Euphemia over? Didn't we talk about the other day that she would be staying at Crestbreeze and not come back here??!" Brother Leandré yelled in disbelief.

'It's not like I wanted to be here..' I sadly thought.

"Perse said he saw her at T.V that she arrived here, she could at least drop by here and greet us and stay for the night." My mother said.

"Mother, no one wants her here. She shouldn't have even been born in the first place. " Brother Lorcan pointed out.

'..It's not like I wanted to be born in the first place, it wasn't even a choice I decided..'

"She's a disgrace to this family. Her appearance alone has caused our family many hardships. How could she even think about showing up here?? Right Perse?" Brother Aries said.

'What?'

"The Three of you, stop." My father ordered.