Chapter 34

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

(Euphemia's part is being done by the girl with the pink hair ^)

(Selina's part is being done by the blonde haired woman)

(Ryza's part is being done by the black-brown ombre haired woman)

(Mara's part is being done by the amber(?) haired woman)

(^ ^ ^ Is the dance and v v v are the real singers, BLACKPINK IN UR AREAA)

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-Third Person's POV-

"Let us welcome, WIR3-D!" The host announced and cheers boomed the entire premises.

Perseus got up from his seat and started filming his sister with so much happiness and chanted her stage name as her biggest fanboy.

"IRIS!!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!! A GODDESSS!!!" He yelled with much passion. His friend, Felix's eyes widen at his reserved best friend who suddenly did a 180 degree attitude change.

The crowd was at awe at how different their concept was compared to the rest of the girl groups. 

At the halls of Crestbreeze Academy, the headmaster gathered all his students to watch the performance of his students. When WIR3-D turned up he sprang up and cheered for them to the deepest of his soul while his secretary just shook his head at the headmaster.

Even with the commoners, they were enjoying the performance of WIR3-D. The previous groups were also exciting but this performance really reeled them in. The groups before WIR3-D were also watching attentively and basking in their performance.

Meanwhile in Whytemoon Academy, the group captured many student's and professors hearts. The Preforming Arts: Dance students and moderator were all astounded and were not disappointed by the performance but there was a certain woman who was gritting her teeth in jealousy.

-Euphemia's POV-

"Hello Dynasties, We are WIR3-D! I hope you enjoyed our performance. I am the official leader, Iris."  I smiled at the crowd.

"She's our leader/visual/main dancer/main vocalist-" Mara listed down before I cut her off.

"No! No! No! I'm just the leader!! We decided as a group to only have a leader. We didn't wanted to have one at first though." I explained.

"But we needed someone to represent the group so we chose Iris since she's an all-rounder and literally the best." Ryza continued and leaned by the side of my cheek and hugged me.

"As most of you may know, My name is Winter." Sel waved and stood beside me.

"KINDLY FREEZE ME MY QUEEN!" A fan yelled in the crowd, Sel's eyes widen and we just laughed.

"Hi Babies, I'm Ersa." Ryza gave a flying kiss at the crowd which had some of them have a nosebleed.

"Rhea at your service and we are WIR3-D! but don't get confused, it's pronounced as Wired." She winked. The crowed cheered once more and we left the stage.

After a few hours, the debut stage finally ended so I had the chance to meet up with Perseus, with my best friends of course.

"Perse!" I waved my hands as I ran towards him, I asked a staff member to guide him backstage.

'Who is she to talk to the Empire's fourth prince so casually?' Felix thought.

"Sister!" Perse beamed.

"WHAT?!" his friend yelled confused.

"Oh I can see a sister complex less than a feet away." Ryza laughed.

I went in and hugged Perse while the girls were awing at us.

"Wait- I'm confused..Don't you only hve two sisters? Who is she then?" His friend wondered.

"Felix, I have just ONE sister." Perse rolled his eyes.

"Right, Princess Euphemia but- who is she then???" 

"Ya' blind? that's Euphie." Mara sneered.

"Euphie?" He looked at her confused.

"*ehem* That's Princess Euphemia, we call her Euphie." Sel said.

He whipped his head at me with wide eyes, I smiled and waved at him. His face was getting redder and Perse interrupted.

"That's enough gawking at my sister, alright?" He blocked me from his sight. We laughed at their interaction and we headed back to the dorm. We gave Perse and his friend a tour around the dorm. The other students were still having their final classes that's why we could tour them without any intervention.

Felix, Perse's friend left before him and it's about time for Perse to leave as well.

"You are so cute!!" Ryza gushed and pinched Perse's cheeks.

"Um..Thank you- ..f-for being my sister's friends." He tried to look serious but then his stutters betrayed him.

"*inhale* Let's kidnap him." Mara said seriously and Sel smacked the back of her head.

"Ouch! I was just kidding." She pouted.

"We are the one's thankful for meeting Euphie so it's all fine." Sel gave a satisfied smile and patted his head.

His phone vibrated and it was the sign that he had to leave, he looked at me with a very reluctant face. 

"*sigh* I have to leave, s-sister..please take care of yourself." He pursed his lips.

"Of course I will, so you need to do the same ok?" I kissed his forehead.

"Don't worry, we will always be right next to her." Ryza assured him.

"Thank you." He bowed and hugged me one more time before leaving.

.

"..Let's eat?" Mara suggested 

"Agreed."

To be Continued . . .