𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟻

CJ's POV:

"Do I have any other siblings aside from you and kuya DenDen? Like you know half-sister or half-brother?" Ramdam kong natigilan si kuya.

"Why?" He ask after a minute of silence.

Should I tell him that I met someone who knows mom? Or should I just keep it and find it out myself?

"Nothing. I'm just curious." In the end I decided to keep it. There are things that could be shared, and things that shouldn't be.

"Not that I'm aware of." He said. I just nodded and kept quiet.

"But if I have one, are you going to tell me?" I asked. He sighed and kissed the side of my head.

"You should sleep. The doctor said you need to rest." He said. I just smiled.

He dodged the question.

"Okay." I answered and lied down on the bed.

---

"Shut up."

"No, you shut up."

"Both of you shut up or she might wake up!"

"No, you shut up first."

"Oh, come on will the three of you stop?"

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked three times then looked beside me.

"Woah!" Halos mahulog ako sa kamang hinihigaan ko nang makikita ako ng apat na batang nakatayo sa tabi ko.

"Oh no! You scared her! Kuya Ice will be mad at us!" Sabi nung babaeng short hair.

"It's because your faces are so close to her." Sabi naman nung isang batang babae. Her hair has green highlights, and she looks like Ice.

Pupusta ako ng isang piso kapatid 'to ni Ice.

She got features that reminds me of Ice. The way she look, her posture and her voice. Girl version of Ice in short.

"Maybe it's because of you Ate Fire. Nakakatakot ka kasi tumingin." Sabi naman nung batang lalaki na medjo chubby. Chinito siya at maputi.

"Hi! I'm Water! This is my cousin Justine and my sisters. Ate Fire and ate Air." Pakilala nung isang batang maputi, matangkad at matangos ang ilong.

"I'm Cyan Jade. CJ nalang." I said at nakipag-kamay.

Their names are like the elements of earth and the sub-type.

"Are you kuya's girlfriend?" tanong ni Fire. Mabilis akong umiling.

"No. I'm just his classmate." I said and sat. Sumandal ako sa headboard ng kama at tiningnan silang apat.

"Kuya Ice never brought a girl in his room, so we assumed you're his girlfriend. Sorry." Paumanhin ni Air. Ang cute nila shems haha.

"What are you doing here?" Agad silang napatayo ng deretso nang marinig ang malamig na boses ni ice. Natawa naman ako sa itsura nila.

"We just got curious about the visitors last night and when we went up to ask, we found her here in you bed." Sagot nung batang si Justine.

"You're girlfriend's cute." Biglang sabi ni Fire.

"Tss. She's not my girlfriend stupid." Sabi niya sa kapatid niya.

Taena netong lalakeng 'to walang pagmamahal sa kapatid. Tawagin daw bang stupid.

The Only Girl Of Section 5On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara