Chapter 76

CJ's POV:

Feeling the numbness of my arms, my eyes flew open and I immediately looked at the rope that's tied around my wrist. The other end of the rope was tied at the end of the bed.

"CJ—"

"What?" I glared at the guy in front of me. Is this kuya DZ?

"She's not herself. HOY KUNG SINO KA MANG SUMAPI SA PINSAN KO, LISANIN MO ANG KATAWAN NIYANG DEMONYO KA! HINDI NA NIYA KAILANGAN NG PANIBAGONG DEMONYO!" I covered my ears and closed my eyes as the voice of another person started ringing inside my ear. Oh for f*ck's sake Edward!

"Don't shout d*mn it!" I shouted at EZ and glared at him. I tried to kick him but he's fast.

"Who are they?" I asked and looked at the 4 people sitting at the corner, staring at me like a d*mn creep.

My cousins looked at each other as if I talked a language they couldn't understand.

"You...don't know them?" Kaiden asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Will I ask if I knew them? Stupid." I replied.

"No joke she's not herself." Kuya BZ said and looked at kuya DZ.

"Did she hit her head?" Edward asked.

"Don't you think it's because of the thing inside her?" Kaiden asks.

"Shall we check?" I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Hello?! I'm right f*cking here. In case you didn't notice." I said sarcastically.

"What if it's because the kid hit her head?" kuya BZ said and looked at one of the guys sitting at the corner. 

"What?" I asked, and then I remembered blacking out because someone hit me with a f*cking bat!

I pulled hard, attempting to be released and hit him back with the same bat he used at me.

"W-woy ate 'wag ka namang beastmode diyan oh!" The kid shouted and hid behind the taller guy. "Ang kulit mo eh! Sasaktan mo sila tapos ayaw mo tumigil. Wala akong choice!"

"Yes, you have a choice! That is to keep your mouth shut and hide." I said and tried to pull the rope again when I felt something pricked my arm and something getting injected inside me.

"Watch out!" They all shouted in unison. Kaiden was fast to avoid my leg. I tried kicking him again, but he was out of my reach now. All of them are out of my reach.

"What...the heck..." I could feel my body slowly losing its strength. No matter how hard I pull, it won't budge! I can't even lift a finger!

"Turn it off." I heard kuya DZ said, followed by footsteps walking towards me. I want to resist but I have no energy left in me. And my eyelids are starting to get heavy.

"You think it'll get her back to her normal self?" I looked at kuya BZ, but he's looking at kuya DZ with questioning eyes.

"That's the thing, BZ. That's her normal self." What are they talking about? What about my normal self?

"Here goes nothing." I hear Edward said and gripped my arm. I tried to take back my arm but he's stronger than me. He pressed his pointing and middle finger at my arm. We heard a soft click inside me, and I lost consciousness.

5 minutes later...

Masakit man ang ulo ay pinilit kong idilat ang mga mata ko. Tsaka ko lang din naramdaman ang mahigpit na kung anong nasa palapulsuhan ko at ang pangangawit ng braso ko.