Chapter 53

Hey everyone here's a new chapter, sorry it's taken me so long but as you know I have been having some difficulty with inspiration not for Kolvina but just for some of my stories but I haven't given up on them, I swear I never like giving up on my stories. Anyway I hope you like this new chapter and don't forget to vote and comment please, it really means a lot when you vote and take the time to leave a comment xxx

3 days later...

Kol's pov

I was making my way downstairs with Rosie when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket making me stop and look at Rosie who just looks at me with wide eyes "who could that be hey?" I ponder and she just nuzzles her head against my chest making me smile as I plant a kiss on the top of her head before reaching into my pocket and pulling out my phone.

I tap on my phone and I see I have a message from Elijah making me sigh as I click on his name and his message pops up.

Elijah: Kol I have arrived in New Orleans, I am on my way to yours now

I sigh and type 'okay' and send it to him before slipping my phone back in my pocket and I look at Rosie who is drooling on my shirt making me smile "come on my little drooler" I say as I walk the rest of the way downstairs.

"Darling" I call out as I head to the living room finding Davina with Hayley and the twins who are chattering Hayley's ear off. "Elijah just messaged me, he's on his way here" I say making her nod and she gets up "okay kids come on let's go out for a little bit" she says making the twins stop talking to Hayley and they look to her.

"Why mommy?" Elvira asks "because daddy has someone coming over for a little meeting and we can't be here so we are going out to do something fun" Davina explains "is Rosie coming too?" Kylan asks "why yes she is so go put your shoes on" she replies making them run off to put their shoes on.

I walk over and hand Rosie to her "will you be okay?" she asks looking at Hayley "I'll be fine" she replies "yeah I'm here and Freya's here plus it's Elijah and I don't think he will do anything stupid" I say making her nod as the twins come back with their shoes on.

"Alright let's get you two in the car" I say picking up Elvira as she walks over to me and I grab Kylan's hand and escort them out the room and out to the house to the car. I hear Davina following me as I walk up to  the car and unlock it before opening the back door on the left.

I put Elvira in the car and strap her into her seat as Davina puts Rosie in her car seat in the middle and Kylan walks round to her. "Be good for mommy" I say "I will daddy" Elvira replies "I know you will sweetheart" I say planting a kiss on her forehead before looking to Kylan as Davina puts him in the car.

"I'll be good daddy" Kylan says "good boy" I respond before pulling back and shutting the door. Davina shuts the other door and walks around to the drivers side "I'll let you know when it's safe to come back" I say as I place a hand on her cheek "okay" she replies "don't go too far and be careful" I say and she sighs "you know I will" she replies before leaning up and giving me a kiss "eww!"  the twins exclaim from inside the car making me chuckle as we pull apart.

"See you later darling" I say giving her a kiss on the forehead before stepping back and heading over to the front porch as Davina gets in the car. She starts up the car and waves to me before starting to pull out of the driveway.

Freya comes out the house "do you really think it's necessary to send them away?" she asks "it's just a precaution Freya. I know Elijah won't hurt them but I still don't trust him enough to have my wife and kids around near him" I respond as Davina drives away so I head back into the house.