Chapter 32

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Continues from previous chapter...There will be a little time skip halfway through

Davina's pov

We arrive home "okay go and play for a bit while me and daddy talk but don't do anything you shouldn't" I say to the twins "okay mommy" they respond before running up the stairs to play. I look back at Kol who's heading to the living room. I follow after him and sit next to him as he sits down "Kol what happened?" I ask "my past is catching up to me" he replies making me frown. "What do you mean? What happened at the music shop?" I ask "an enemy of my brothers showed up. She had managed to sneak Kylan away and she was threatening hurt him and turn me into my brother and tell him about Kylan" he explains I grow angry upon learning someone had the nerve to try and threaten to hurt my son. "Where is that bitch?" I ask about to stand up but he quickly pulls me back down "it's okay, I dealt with her. She won't be a problem anymore" he replies before burying his head in his hands. I rub his back "Something else is wrong. Talk to me Kol" I say making him sigh "my siblings are in town" he says "what?" I ask "Klaus and Rebekah are apparently in town and they're causing trouble for that doppelganger girl I told you about. Davina we can't stay here, if Klaus finds us..." He says trailing off as I cut him off "if he finds us, we'll face it together. Klaus will probably try something from what you've told me about him but he won't hurt us. We are strong Kol, remember you're not the guy he remembers, you've changed and you have a lot to be proud of. Don't let your siblings showing up affect you. Don't make us run away just because of one of the monsters in your closet has reappeared, it may be hard but it's something we'll get through together" I say he smiles and grabs my hand and kisses it. "You might not like the monsters in my closets Davina. My siblings know close to every bad thing I did in my life and I have no doubt once they find out about you and the twins, they'll tell you every bad thing I've done, they'll turn you all against me" he responds "Kol I love you, I know you have a bad past and have done bad things, I accept that but you need to let go of the past, leave it in the past as it should be because dwelling on the past does you more harm than good. You're my husband, my soul mate and the father of my children. I will never turn against you no matter how hard your siblings may try because our bond and our love is stronger than anything" I respond he cups my cheek and presses his forehead against mine before kissing me. I instantly return the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck.

I break the kiss, pressing my forehead against his "as for the twins, they'll never turn against you either. You're their father and they adore you Kol. Your bond with our children is strong and cannot be broken, just like our bond can't be broken" I say he smiles "I love you so damn much" he replies "I love you too" I respond before pressing my lips against his.

I break the kiss once more "you know if you want, we can lay low for a few days and just stay at home. I won't force you into going out anywhere if you don't want too. There's a lot for us to do here" I say "sounds good to me" he replies before pressing his lips against mine and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh Kol" I moan as he suddenly squeezes one of my breasts as we slowly lie down on the couch. He breaks the kiss and starts kissing my neck. I run one hand down his back and the other through his hair as he kisses and sucks my neck, his warm breath tickles against my neck, turning me on. "You're turning me on" I whimper as he runs a hand up my leg, pushing my dress up slightly. "Oh Davina" he groans as I buck my hips up against his "mommy! Daddy!" The twins yell as they charge into the living room causing us to pull away and sit up. I adjust my dress since it hitched up slightly. "What's up kids?" Kol asks running a hand through his hair "we're hungry" Elvira replies "okay, I'll go and make you something. You two stay here with Daddy and watch some TV" I reply getting off the couch "Davina it's okay, I'll make something to eat" Kol says about to stand up but I gently push him down. "No you stay here and watch TV with our little angels. I'll cook up something nice" I respond leaning down and giving him a quick kiss as the twins climb up on the couch. "Very well, don't take too long though. We'll miss you" he relies "I'll do my best" I respond before walking out the room as Kol turns on the TV.