Chapter 2

Here's chapter 2, I hope you like it

Davina's pov

I wake up to Fen licking my face making me giggle "hey boy" I coo sitting up in bed as I stroke his head. He playfully paws at my hands making me giggle "you're in a playful mood this morning" I coo taking my hand away as I get out of bed. I head into my bathroom and remove my nightgown. I walk over to the shower and slide open the door. I switch on the shower head and stand back as I wait for the water to warm up. Once the water is to my liking I get under it, allowing the hot water to gently down on me, wetting my hair and body. I wash my hair with a lavender scented shampoo and conditioner. Once my hair is rinsed thoroughly and there's no more soap on my hair. I begin washing my body with lavender scented body wash.

I rinse all the soap off my body before turning the shower head off and stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel. I wrap the towel around my body before grabbing a smaller towel and wrapping it around my head. I grab my nightgown from the floor and exit the bathroom and head to my walk in closet. I put the nightgown in the washing bin and start scanning through my clothes and pick out a blue lace top, black ripped jeans and black combat boots. I grab a lacy pair of bra and panties as I exit the walk in closet with the clothes in my hand.

I place my clothes down on the bed and the shoes on the floor. I start towel drying my hair when there's a knock at the door "come in" I reply I hear the door open and I turn around as Signid pops her head in the room. "Good morning your highness. I heard you had woken up and I wondered if there was anything you needed" she said "could you take Fen downstairs and give him some water and see if you can find some suitable food for him?" I ask she nods her head "of course your highness" she replies "Signid what have I told you? Call me Davina" I say giving her a look "I'm sorry it's just I'm supposed to call you by your highness" she replies "I'm aware but that's on Asgard. We're not on Asgard now, so I say it's allowed for you to call me by my name" I respond she nods "very well. I'll see to Fen for you now. Is there anything else you would like me to do?" she asks "uh yes there's a washing bin in the walk in closet, could you take whatever's in there and put them in the washing machine please" I say she nods as she picks up Fen "of course Davina" she replies I give her a smile as she leaves. Once the door is shut I start towel drying my hair until it's somewhat dry. I remove the towel from my hair and head over to my vanity desk. I grab what is apparently called a hair dryer and I switch it on. I blow dry my hair until it's completely dry. I turn off the hair dryer and begin applying moisturizer to my face, neck, arms and legs. Once I've applied the moisturizer and rubbed it all in, I start putting on make up. My grandmother got a lot make up in when she bought my clothes. I don't apply much make up seeing as the stuff feels way to heavy on my face so the only thing I have on my face is foundation, bronzer, mascara and eyeliner. I've made the make up look as natural as possible. I get up from the vanity desk and walk over to my bed. I remove the towel from my body and I quickly put on my bra and panties. I pull on the pants and button and zip them up. Then I put on the top followed by a pair of socks which I had grabbed on my way out of the walk in closet. Once my socks are on I put on the boots and lace them up. I walk back over to the vanity desk and pull out my jewelry box. I pull out a feather necklace and put it on.

(Davina's outfit)