Chapter 15

Hey, here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

The next day....

Davina's pov

I giggle as Kol gently drags me outside "where are you taking me?" I ask "just for a little walk. I figured we could have a nice stroll in the courtyard by the lake you apparently liked skinny dipping in" he responds making me laugh. "Hey don't judge me. I have an excuse I was drunk" I respond making him chuckle and he gently pulls me into his side, wrapping his arms around my waist making butterflies flutter in my stomach. Luckily there's nobody out here in the courtyard so we can be a little affectionate with each other. "So you've been here a few days now. How are you finding it here?" I ask as we intertwine our hands "I'm liking it, this place is amazing and I honestly feel like I'm home" he replies I smile at his words "well I'm so glad to hear that" I respond as we arrive near the lake far out in the courtyard and begin walking alongside the lake.

"This lake is nice, seems like the perfect place to skinny dip" Kol says making me giggle "it is, I'd ask if you would like to join me sometime but that wouldn't a good idea" I respond making him chuckle "it's a nice thought though because I would...

"This lake is nice, seems like the perfect place to skinny dip" Kol says making me giggle "it is, I'd ask if you would like to join me sometime but that wouldn't a good idea" I respond making him chuckle "it's a nice thought though because I would've loved to go skinny dipping with you" he responds making me smile and I cuddle up against him and he places an arm around my shoulder. 

.

.

After a good few minutes of walking in silence Kol removes his arm from around my shoulder "so there's a reason I took you out for a stroll here. There's something I want to ask you" he says moving to stand in front of me. "Okay what is it?" I ask taking notice of how nervous he seems. I gasp as he suddenly gets down on one knee "I love you Davina and these past two years with you have been incredible. Since the day you came into my life, everything has changed for me. I went from being this total loner who did nothing but drink, sleep around, eat, sleep and mope around, I had nothing to be proud of or be grateful for. I was just the wily fox, the happy homicidal maniac Mikealson. I was just known for being as bad as my brother but with you I'm none of those things. With you I'm truly alive, I can be whoever I want to be, I feel like I've been reborn and for once I'm the Mikaelson who has love and happiness. I want that for the rest of my life, I want you forever. Will you marry me Davina?" he asks as he presents a little box to me and opens it revealing a beautiful gold ring with little silver diamonds and one big blue diamond on it. I gasp covering my mouth with both hands and my eyes tear up as I nod since I can't seem to find my voice for a moment. "Y-yes I will marry you" I reply in shaky voice he smiles wide as he gets up on his feet and takes my hand as he pulls the ring out of the box and slips it on to my ring finger. "Oh wow it's beautiful" I say "just like the very woman who is now wearing it" he replies I look at him with happy tears streaming down my face and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately making him smile.

(The ring)