Chapter 8

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content, minor bad language and role play

Four months later.......December 23rd

Davina's pov

I look around in awe at the display. Kol has brought me to a Christmas market thing that is going on in the centre of town. Since I've never really celebrated Christmas since we don't have it as a holiday back in Asgard. Kol is doing everything to make sure I have a perfect first Christmas which is really sweet of him. Kol has been amazing since we started dating four months ago, he's more open and relaxed around me, he's quite laid back now too but I think that's down to all the incredible sex we've been having. Honestly we're like rabbits we can't keep our hands off each other but I don't mind, I like expressing my love for him whether it be in the bedroom at my house or his bedroom or  living room at his little apartment. Of course I express my love for him in other ways too. We have been at this market for nearly two hours now and I can feel my toes becoming cold so I end having to use my heating abilities to warm myself up. I curse myself for not wearing better shoes for coming out. Luckily the rest of my outfit was fine and kept me perfectly warm. I was wearing a light grey beanie, a dark maroon sweater, a beige scar dark skinny jeans and black converse.

(Davina's outfit)

I laugh and shake my head at the people who are dressed up as elves, they look ridiculous in the stripy tights and pointy shoes but at least they don't look threatening like dark elves

I laugh and shake my head at the people who are dressed up as elves, they look ridiculous in the stripy tights and pointy shoes but at least they don't look threatening like dark elves. I smile at two children who run past us laughing as they bragged about seeing Santa. I was confused about who Santa was when I first heard the name but Kol explained to me he's the man who brings children their Christmas presents or at least that's what children think. He told me how Santa was a make believe person that parents came up with to make their children behave around Christmas and also to give their children something nice to believe in and grow up with. I think it's pretty sweet though even if it is made up, children need something like this to keep them happy but of course that isn't what Christmas is all about. Christmas is all about spending time with family, celebrating the birth of a man called Jesus for some families anyway and it's also the time for love and forgiveness at least that's what Kol and Anita have told me.

I'm actually really fascinated by everything about Christmas. The colours, the music, the food, the decorations, the lights and the joyful feeling it brings. "Come on there's something you must try" Kol says suddenly gently leading me over to a stall that sells hot drinks. "What are you getting me to try this time?" I ask Kol has taken to getting me to try everything that is festive. He did the same thing when it was Halloween which I also enjoyed and not just because it gave me an excuse to dress up for Kol which led to us having many rounds of sex at his apartment. "Mulled wine" he replies my eyes light up at the word wine "well if it's wine, I'm all for trying it" I respond making him chuckle as he knows how much I love wine "this is a different type of wine. This is a spiced wine which is served hot" he explains "ohh that sounds nice" I respond as he orders two mulled wines. The girl at the kiosk who was serving us kept giving Kol flirty eyes and attempted to flirt with him but he just ignored her advances but she doesn't seem to have gotten the hint. "So what are you doing later?" she asks batting her fake eyelashes at Kol, yes I know fake eyelashes when I see them and this girl is practically fake everywhere. "I'm going to spend the rest of the night in with my girlfriend and watch Christmas movies with her" Kol replies wrapping his arm around me making me smile and I snuggle my head against his chest, smirking to myself as the kiosk girl scowls. "Oh" she mutters trying to avoid my eyes knowing very well I'm glaring at her "could we just get those drinks please?" I ask "u-uh yeah sure" she stutters before scampering away to get us the drinks Kol ordered. "Thank you for not flirting back" I say "I'd never dream of flirting back love. I have you the best little flirt in town" he responds making me giggle and blush as he places a kiss on my forehead. The kiosk girl comes back with the drinks and hands them to us "thank you" I respond as we turn around and walk away. I close my eyes and let out a hum as I inhale the sweet scent of the mulled wine "hmm it smells good" I says pulling myself away from Kol and turning to face him "it tastes better than it smells" he responds as he blows at his drink. I slowly bring the cup to my lips and give it a little blow even though there's no need since no type of heat can hurt me. I take a little sip of the wine and my eyes widen at the taste "oh wow this is delicious. I love it" I say as I take another sip, humming as the wine seems to warm up my insides as it travels down my throat. Kol chuckles at me as I start practically downing the wine "take it easy love, yes they are nice but they are quite strong too. Wouldn't want you getting drunk on mulled wine" he says "sorry it's just really nice" I respond before I begin feeling something travel up my chest and at first I fear I'm going to burp or be sick but instead a squeak sound escapes my lips causing my eyes to widen and I smack my hand against my mouth as another "oh" I mutter pulling my hand away from my mother as I hiccup again "is it contagious?" I ask concerned "god you're adorable. No it's not contagious" he responds making me blush "how do I stop it?" I ask "just try to hold your breath for a moment when you feel another one coming" he responds taking my hand in his as I hold my breath when I feel another hiccup coming.