Chapter 7 part 2

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content, some foul language and some graphic gifs

No one's

Kol and Davina continued making out against the wall as she stroked him through his boxers making him get harder and more turned on. As Kol kissed her and roamed his hands up her body, he felt like this was a dream, a really good dream and he didn't want to wake up but the thing was he wasn't dreaming. This was really happening he was making out with Davina and they were touching each other and they were going to have sex. Kol couldn't help but feel slightly nervous at the thought of having sex with her, it was because he genuinely did love her and he wanted to be the best for her and give her as much pleasure as possible. 

Kol was pulled from his thoughts as Davina let out a load moan when he suddenly grinded his crotch against hers. Davina broke the kiss and began kissing his neck causing a little mewl like sound to escape his lips at the feeling of her warm, soft, delicate lips against his neck. He felt goosebumps rise on his neck and hot shivers travel down his spine as she started gently licking and sucking at his neck. "Davina" he groaned wrapping his arms around her body pulling her flush against him as she remained with her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled her hand out of his pants. She pulled away from his neck and placed her lips against his once more and wrapped her arms around his neck. She giggled as he nibbled at her bottom lip before suddenly shoving his tongue in her mouth making her moan. Their tongues slowly moved in sync with one another as their mouths remained sealed together in a passionate kiss. Davina panted as she pulled away "that's enough kissing. I want you now" she said as she unwrapped her arms from his neck and her legs from around his waist, planting her feet back on the floor. Kol vamp sped them over to her bed making her giggle as she started unbuttoning his shirt. Kol ducked his head and kissed her neck as he removed her shirt from her body and tossed it aside. She moaned as he ran his tongue over the spot where he was kissing her neck.

Davina rid him of his shirt once it was fully unbuttoned and she took a step back to marvel at his chest. "Oh this is mine. You're mine" she growled as she traced her hands up and down his bare chest making him groan at the feeling "am I now?" he asked teasingly causing her eyes to go dark "well there's only one way to find out" she responded biting her lip as she leaned up and kissed him once more as he brought his hands to her hips and rubbed soft circles on the skin of her hips which were exposed. Kol deepened the kiss and trailed his hands up to her top. He grabbed the hem of her top and broke the kiss as he pulled it upwards. He removed her top leaving her in just a black lacy bra and her jeans. Kol bit his lip at the sight of her and ran his hands up and down her body, tracing the outline of her body until he reached her chest. He smiled and brought her body back to him and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her passionately. 

He moved his hands behind her back and ran them up and down her back as their tongues made their way into each others mouths and danced with each other. Kol brought his hands to her bra and played with the clasp for a moment before unclasping it and gently pulling the bra off by running his hands up her back and towards her shoulders.

Davina pulled back and allowed the bra to fall off her and Kol growled as he stared at her breasts "perfect" he said his eyes dark with love and lust as he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her flush against him making her giggle as he licked her bottom lip and gave it a nibble before kissing her with more passion and more urgency as he was so desperate to have her and feel her. Davina moaned and cupped his face in her hands as she deepened the kiss and pressed her body up against his even more, fully pressing her breasts against his bare chest making him groan at the feeling of her breasts squished against him with her hard nipples poking him.