Chapter 39

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

The next day...Sunday

Kol's pov

"Daddy look here comes mommy. She looks so pretty!" Elvira squeals as she runs into the kitchen with Kylan who jumps onto Sleipnir's back as he knelt down to tie his shoe lace. Me and Davina's brothers and Hela laugh "easy there" Sleipnir says as he stands up with Kylan on his back. "Play horse!" Kylan yells making us all laugh since Sleipnir is a horse he's just in his human form at the moment. "You heard the boy. Yee ha horse boy" Fenrir says making us chuckle as Sleipnir gallops out the kitchen with Kylan on his back.  "Daddy" Elvira whines tugging at my jeans making me look down at her "what is it princess?" I ask "mommy's coming. She looks super pretty" she says "oh really? Your mommy is always super pretty" I respond "I know that daddy but look" she says pointing to the doorway as Davina enters and my mouth drops open at the sight of her. She looks very beautiful, she's got her hair down in soft waves which cascade down her back and shoulders and she's wearing a pink crop top with a matching high waisted thin skirt which hugs her baby bump perfectly and she's paired the outfit with a pair of pink high heels. Her hair appears to be a bit softer today and there's an extra glow to her body and her eyes are really blue today with a little twinkle in her eyes. Over all she looks perfect, she looks like one fine ass hot mama.

(Davina's hair and outfit)

"My oh my, you look incredible darling" I compliment making her blush thank you

"My oh my, you look incredible darling" I compliment making her blush thank you. Elvira helped me pick out my outfit this morning. She suggested I wear pink" she replies "we're both wearing pink daddy! We match!" Elvira squeals bouncing over to Davina making me chuckle. Elvira is wearing a pink tulle dress with white tights and pink shoes. "You both look beautiful. I have the two most beautiful girls in the world" I respond "thank you daddy" Elvira replies sweetly "why how sweet of you to say" Davina responds walking over to me and giving me a kiss earning gagging noises from her brothers making us glare at them "beat it morons" Davina sasses making me chuckle and kiss her on the forehead. "What are we doing today then?" Jormungdr asks "I feel like going out for lunch to Mystic grill with my family. You guys can come too if you like?" I offer making them nod "alright we will" Hela replies making me nod "well we have two hours until it's lunch time so what shall we do until then?" Fenrir questions "giddy up horsey! Giddy up!" Kylan cheers spanking Sleipnir's backside as he gallops into the kitchen and does a neigh sound as he passes us before heading out the back door and we all burst out laughing as he gallops round the back yard with Kylan yelling at him to giddy up. "Well Kylan's having fun" Hela comments "it does look like fun. I'm next!" Fenrir yells bolting outside making us laugh as Sleipnir curses and gallops faster as Fenrir runs towards him. Kylan laughs as Sleipnir starts running to dodge Fenrir "come on, I wanna play horsey too!" Fenrir whines playfully "sod off" Sleipnir responds as Kylan climbs off his back and Fenrir takes advantage of that and leaps at Sleipnir, clinging to his back "Yee ha, giddy up!" He exclaims slapping his backside "I hate you" Sleipnir grumbles as he begins galloping around the garden "you love me really" Fenrir responds before smacking Sleipnir's backside making us all laugh as Kylan chases them around the garden. "It's nice out today, we could go to the park?" Davina suggests as our laughter dies down  "alright. Boys get your butts back in here. We're going to the park!" Hela yells "yay!" Fenrir and Kylan cheer making us chuckle "I swear to God Fenrir has a mind of a five year old" Hela says making us laugh as Kylan walks back in the house with Fenrir and Sleipnir following after him.