Chapter 31

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it. I'm going to warn you that updates might start to become a weekly thing as I've got a lot of assessments coming up in college so I'm going to be really busy. I'm going to try and do a few updates for my stories over the next 2-3 days the best I can but I might not get round to updating every one of my stories but I will get like two or three updated at the most. Anyway enjoy the chapter. Oh and  I know I've mentioned this before but just so you know events from the vampire diaries will be completely different in this story to fit the plot. The Mystic falls gang already know about the secret cave with all those symbols about the Mikaelsons. I'm going to have Finn and Elijah undaggered much earlier and Esther will make an appearance much sooner.

The next day....Later that night......8:45 pm

Kol's pov

We arrive back at our house in Mystic falls after a long drive back from having a two day road trip. The twins are fast asleep in the back so me and Davina won't have any trouble putting them to bed when we get in. Speaking of Davina, she's partially asleep, bless her she's been running around after the twins all day well except for when we've been in the car. We made a few stops on our way back, we had stopped at a park and let the twins run around and play. They had us both chasing them around but it tired Davina out more since she's pregnant. 

Once I've parked the car outside our house and I've turned the ignition off. I turn to Davina and gently shake her "darling, we're home" I say softly she sighs and rubs her eyes. "Home sweet home" she mumbles tiredly as she gets out the car. I get out the car and we get the twins out. I shut and lock the car before we head up to the front door. Davina pulls out her house key and slots it in the keyhole and turns it to unlock it. Once we hear a slightly click sound, she opens the door and head inside. She shuts the door and locks it behind her "daddy" Elvira mumbles snuggling her head in the crook of my neck. "Shh princess go back to sleep" I whisper kissing her cheek as I walk up the stairs behind Davina who is holding Kylan who is snoring away. "Kol your sons drooling" Davina whispers making me chuckle "he's your son too love, you drool too" I respond quietly "I do not drool" she whispers back "yes you do. Don't worry I think it's very cute when you drool" I respond making her turn and stick her tongue out at me making me chuckle as she heads into Kylan's room to put him in bed. 

I enter Elvira's bedroom and quietly walk over to her bed. I kneel down and draw the covers back before lying her down on the bed. I don't need to change her into pajamas as she's already wearing them. Me and Davina got the twins dressed into their pajamas at our last stop, knowing it would be late when we got home. 

I pull the covers back over her and gently tuck her in. "Daddy" she mumbles blinking her eyes as she opens them "yes princess" I whisper "what is the time?" she asks "the time is late and it's past your bed time so go back to sleep okay? Me and mommy will see you in the morning" I respond "okay daddy. Love you daddy" she replies making my heart melt "I love you too princess" I respond kissing her forehead before standing up and leaving the room. 

I head to mine and Davina's room and chuckle as I find her sprawled out on the bed, fast asleep. She must've just crashed on the bed after putting Kylan to sleep. I walk over and I gently shift her arms and legs so I can pull the covers out from under her. I place the covers over her before walking round to the other side of the bed and climbing in next to her. I pull the covers up before turning on to my side and pulling Davina close to me as I wrap one of my arms around her waist. I kiss her on the cheek before settling down behind her and quickly falling asleep as it's been a very long day.

.

.

.

.