Chapter 5

Here's another chapter, I know two chapters in a row. I hope you like it.

Skipping three days.....Saturday evening

Davina's pov

I'm currently getting ready to go clubbing with Lola, Anita's daughter. She texted me the day Anita gave her my number and told me to meet her at Mystic nightclub which is 15 minutes away from the clock tower. I'm to meet her there at 7:30 pm and it's now 7 pm. I had taken Fen for his evening walk and then I had a shower. 

Now since I have never been clubbing before, I didn't quite know what to wear so I decided to cool up clubbing outfits and much to my surprise the results came up with dresses that stopped at your ass and showed a little too much skin. I didn't want to look like a harlot but I also didn't want to stand out and look weird by wearing jeans and a sparkly top like I was originally planning to wear. For the club I picked out a slim fitting black body-con dress, a black choker with a little diamond at the front and black high heels. 

I had just done my hair and make up, for my hair I curled it and left it down. For my make up I just went light and natural with some foundation, bronzer, mascara, eye liner and a sweet peach creme coloured lipstick. I quickly spray on some hairspray on my hair before getting up from the vanity desk and walking over to my bed where I had laid the dress out. I remove the robe I had been wearing leaving me in only a lacy black bra and matching panties. I slip the dress on and zip up the back. I slip on the high heels which were placed by the bed before walking over to the vanity desk and grabbing the choker. I put the choker on around my neck and clip it at the back.

(Davina's outfit and hairstyle)

I smile to myself through the mirror and nod in approval before grabbing my over the shoulder handbag

I smile to myself through the mirror and nod in approval before grabbing my over the shoulder handbag. I head out my room and make my way downstairs. Fen barks as he sees me "hey boy" I coo kneeling down to give him a quick stroke on the head before heading to the kitchen to let Signid know I'm going out. "Sig I'm going out. I'll be back in a few hours" I say she turns her head to look at me "okay be careful" she replies "I'm always careful" I reply before leaving the kitchen and heading for the front door. I open the front door and walk right out, shutting the door behind me before I lock it. I leave the premises of my home and begin walking into town.

.

.

.

.

20 minutes later...

I arrive at the club and instantly spot Lola standing in the long queue to get in the club "hey Lola" I say as I approach her, making her look up. "Hey Davina. Wow you look amazing" she says "thank you. You look great too" I respond she's wearing a satin purple dress which hugs the curves of her body perfectly. "Thank you. Are you ready to head in?" she asks "yeah sure, let's head inside and have fun" I reply she smiles and we move down the line slightly as more people enter, making the queue get shorter.