Chapter 18

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Two months later.....

Davina's pov

A huge smile breaks out on my face as I see Kol arriving back along with my father, uncle, Lady Sif and the three warriors after their latest battle across the realm. Kol smiles as he sees me and begins making his way over to me so I just run to him and throw my arms around him as his arms wrap around my body. "It's good to have you home. I've missed you" I say as I pull back "I've missed you too my love. How have you been doing?" he asks as he takes my hand in his as we begin walking away from the rainbow bridge where I had come to greet Kol and the others. "I've been doing good. I've been doing a lot of reading and hanging out with my sister and my mother and I've been starting my breathing exercises for when I give birth" I respond "speaking of which. How are our little darlings?" he asks stopping and turning to face me so he can place his hand on my swollen baby bump which is huge now. I literally look like I'm about to drop and give birth since I do have like a month or two left until I give birth and because I'm having twins my baby bump is a lot bigger than it should be for six months. We haven't exactly been able to pin point when I will give birth, my grandmother said it all depends on the babies and when they want to come or not. 

(Davina's baby bump)

"They've been bouncing around and kicking as usual" I respond making Kol chuckle "I thought as much" he replies as we start walking again

"They've been bouncing around and kicking as usual" I respond making Kol chuckle "I thought as much" he replies as we start walking again. "Oh my grandfather requests us to meet with him" I say "what for?" he asks "remember how we wanted to talk to him regarding how we want to raise our children and we weren't able to talk to him about it because he's been too busy?" I ask "yes I remember, what of it?" he asks "grandfather is finally free to talk to us about it" I respond "how do you think he'll take it? Are you sure he'll accept our request?" he asks "I think he will if not, I'll get my grandmother to have a word with him" I respond as we head to the throne room to speak to my grandfather.

We arrive at the throne room and enter, instantly seeing my grandfather in his throne as usual. Me and Kol walk up to him "grandfather" I say as we walk up the steps towards his throne chair. "Davina, Kol I hear you have a request to ask me" he says "yes we do" I respond "what is your request?" he asks "it's regarding the upbringing of our children" Kol speaks up "I'm listening" grandfather replies "we wish for our children to grow up knowing of their Midgardian heritage" I say making him frown "you're raising your children here though" he says "we know and we still want that but Kol is from Midgard and we want our children to know the place he came from and the culture. We want our children to grow up knowing both of their heritages" I respond "okay I guess that isn't so bad" he replies "there's also one more thing to add to that" I respond "what is it?" he asks "there are two midgardian holidays that we wish for our children to celebrate" I explain "what holidays do you wish for them to celebrate?" he asks "Halloween and Christmas" Kol replies "we also wish to take the children to Midgard twice every year for a week. One week in the Fall when the Halloween holiday takes place and one week in Winter when the Christmas holiday takes place" I add "very well I think that is very reasonable so I shall allow it but you may only go to Midgard with your children twice a year for a week but no more than that" grandfather replies making me and Kol smile in relief. "Thank you grandfather, this means a lot to us" I respond making him smile slightly "whatever makes you happy now be on your way. I have a meeting with the nobels in half an hour" he replies me and Kol nod our heads and bow before quickly leaving the throne room.