Chapter 3

Here's a new chapter, I hope you're enjoying the story so far.

Four days later.....Saturday morning

Davina's pov

I've been in Mystic Falls for 4 days now and I've now become familiar with the area and have somewhat settled in and found myself a decent routine. My daily routine consists of waking up, taking a shower, having breakfast, taking Fen for his morning walk, feeding Fen, doing some training, doing a bit of swimming, reading in my library, taking Fen for his evening walk, having dinner and going to bed. So far everything has been great except for the fact the same person that tried to attack me on my second day here has been following me, everytime I go into the town, wherever I go I feel the person's gaze on me and it's rather irritating. If the person wants a fight then they're targeting the wrong person and should look elsewhere. I'm prepared to confront the stalker and give them a piece of my mind if they continue following me around.

Anyway today my routine will change slightly as today is my first day working at the book store and I'm very excited. I'll be surrounded by books and peace and quiet nearly all day. I had gotten myself a phone the other and I dropped in at the bookstore to give her my number if she needed to get in contact with me. My working schedule is 3 days a week, Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday and I am going to be working for six hours each day which isn't so bad. 

I had just gotten dressed into my outfit for the day, remembering what Anita said about wearing something smart but casual, I look up ideas on the internet on my phone. I've learnt Midgardian technology really well and I'm fascinated with the things I can do and find on the internet.

After looking up ideas for smart but casual outfits for work. I pick out a white lock sleeved blouse which has laces at the front and kind of shows the top of my cleavage when I lean over but it doesn't reveal too much. I also pick out a pair of slim fitting black leather pants along with a pair of black boot shoes.

(Davina's outfit)

Once I was fully dressed, I head over to the vanity desk and brush my hair

Once I was fully dressed, I head over to the vanity desk and brush my hair. I put my hair up into a pony tail that almost sits at the top of my head. I apply some lip balm since my lips were looking a little bit cracked and I throw on a jacket before heading downstairs.

As I enter the kitchen I'm greeted by Fen who has already been taken on his morning walk. I woke up up extra early this morning and took him for a short walk near the area, I didn't go into town. Fen has also been given food and water so he's all seen too.

I get my breakfast from Signid which consists of cut up fruit, yogurt and honey with a glass of orange juice. I sit at the table in the dining room and begin eating while Fen plays with my foot under the table like he always appears to do. I don't know what it is about him and feet but he likes playing with feet which is cute but it's not so cute when he plays with your feet during a walk and makes you trip over and land flat on your face. That only occurred once and he knows to never play with my feet during his walks as I gave him a little scolding and didn't pet him for like an hour.