Chapter 34

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Kol's pov

I park outside Mystic grill, probably not the best place to go to eat since it's possibly the common hang out spot for people I desperately want to avoid but like Davina said, I can't let my fear of them prevent me from living my lift. I've been so happy these last few years, I spread my wings and distanced myself from my siblings and made my own path, a path that led to these amazing people that are sat in the car with me. I'm not going to let my siblings take that away and I'm not going to let my fear get the best of me. 

I get out the car and go to open the back door on my side of the car but I stop as I notice a car a few meters away. It's parked up on a pavement, I can hear the engine running so I know someone's inside but I'm getting an eerie feeling from it. I can't see who is inside the car as the windows are tinted. I shrug it off and get back to what I was doing.

I open the back door of the car and I unbuckle Kylan and lift him out of his car seat. I place him down on the floor, on the pavement and I stay next to him"Daddy, I'm hungry" he says rubbing his tummy making me chuckle "we're get something to eat now" I respond ruffling his hair up making him swat at my hand "not the hair, daddy" he whines making me chuckle. "Alright, buddy, I'll leave it alone" I respond as Davina gets out the car and goes to get Elvira out of the back seat. "Daddy I want to play" Kylan says "you eat now, you can play later" I respond as Davina lifts Elvira out of the car and holds her since she's looking very sleepy. "Are you tired sweetheart?" I ask as Davina walks over "yes, daddy" Elvira replies "okay, you can sleep later when we go home" I respond "okay, daddy" she replies as we all head to the Mystic grill. I open the door for Davina "after you" I say doing a little bow making her giggle "why thank you" she replies as she walks through the door. I follow after her with Kylan next to me.

I glance around as we head over to a table, letting out a sigh of relief when I see my siblings are nowhere in sight. I have to stop thinking about them and freaking out over them, if I see them, I see them and I'll just have to deal with it, I can't ignore them forever even if I want too. My main concern about the possibility of seeing my siblings, is my children and Davina. My children are so pure and innocent, if they're ever to come in contact with my siblings, I don't want my siblings to scare them and Davina, she's my wife and she's amazing, really intelligent and she's strong but I know if my siblings were to meet her, they'd most likely insult her and try to intimidate her and scare her away because that's what they do whenever any of us is dating someone and I don't want them to do any of that. Davina, the twins and the baby we have that's on the way are everything to me. They are my pride and joy, they're my happy place, my safe heaven and I don't want to lose them, ever not that my siblings could physically do something to take them away from me if we ever do encounter them as Davina is a goddess and she can defend herself, she can kick serious ass when she's pissed off or in fight mode. I just fear my siblings will turn Davina and the twins against me. I know she's told me that won't happen but I'm so used to my siblings succeeding in ruining my life, that it's practically become a habit of mine to worry about my siblings intentions but I have more faith in Davina than anything, so that eases my fear. 

As we're sat down at a table, looking through the menu. I glance around the room a few times which Davina notices and sighs. "Kol, you're worrying" she says "sorry love. Bad habit" I respond she gives me a small smile. "We can eat somewhere else if it makes you feel better" she replies I instantly shake my head "no, that's not fare on you or the twins. I'm not going to be a coward" I respond "be brave and calm, Kol. Be happy, don't let worry or fear make you unhappy. I don't like seeing my husband unhappy"  she replies placing her hand on top of mine making me smile. "How are you so amazing?" I ask making her smile "well let's see. I surround myself with amazing people" she replies shrugging her shoulders. "Come here" I say stretching out one of my arms to motion her to come over and cuddle up to me, since she was sat on the other side of the booth we were sat in. She smiles and gets out of the booth on her side and moves to my side and quickly scoots up to me. I wrap my arm around her and kiss the side of her head. "Feel better?" she asks "much better. Now let's order, the twins are getting restless" I respond nodding my head at the twins who are currently mumbling nonsense to themselves as they play with the kid's menu. Davina chuckles, shaking her head as she reaches out and takes the menu's from them before raising her hand to signal a waiter to come over.