Chapter 7 part 1

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it. By the way there are some Norse God mythology bits in here and I know they may or may not be correct but I'm not all that bothered about that as this is my story so I will write things in my way in order to suit the plot so please don't go on at me for getting something wrong.

3 weeks later....

Kol's pov

It's been 3 weeks since me and Davina have been friends and started learning from one another about witchcraft and her type of magic. It's been great we hang out at the grill, the park where she walks her dog in the mornings and evenings and we also tend to hang out at the book store where she works. Her boss allows me to stay and talk to Davina for as long as I want as long as I don't stop Davina from working which I don't.

Over the last 3 weeks we've learned more about each other, she's told me about some of her powers and stories of her and her siblings who she's apparently really close too from what I can tell. I've told her about my childhood and stuff about myself and how my bastard brother Niklaus always daggered me to put me in line or because I did something he didn't like or approve of. She was very comforting and understanding about it even when I occasionally got angry when I went into depth and got carried away, she didn't shy away when I'd raise my voice or punch something.

She didn't seem to judge me when I told her how I was deemed as the happy homicidal manic because I've killed tones of people and feed and drain people of their blood without much remorse. She didn't say anything that told me she was put off or suddenly didn't trust me, she just accepted that it was a part of me and she understands that because I'm a vampire I need blood to survive and that getting blood might not always be easy. It's part of my life and she accepts that.

I was currently on my way to her house as she's invited me over. Now this is my first time going to her house so I'm honestly feeling a little nervous that I'm going to the house of the girl I have very strong feelings for. Yes I have feelings for Davina, I just can't help the way I feel. Being around her makes me feel more alive, more relaxed and happy. I can't help the tug and pull feeling in the pit of my stomach or the butterflies I get whenever I look at her or see her smile, I can't help how my hands become clammy or how my mouth goes dry whenever I'm close to her or she's wearing a cute or sexy outfit which is nearly all the time. I can't stop the way my undead heart escalates whenever we're next to each other. My heart sinks in my chest whenever we part ways after hanging out and I can't stop thinking about her whenever we're apart.

My feelings for her have only gotten stronger over the last 3 weeks. I'm losing my mind over her, not knowing what to do as I don't want to get rejected. I think she's the most beautiful and most amazing woman I've ever met. I love the colour of her eyes and I love how bright they are, I love her smile and I love how it always manages to brighten up the place, I love how long her hair is and how she always has her hair done all perfect, I love how soft and radiant her skin is, I love the smell of her skin, she smells like honey and vanilla with a hint of ocean breeze, so refreshing. I love her laugh and the way she throws her head back when she laughs or the way she bows her head as she giggles. I love how her cheeks turn a radiant pink colour whenever I compliment her or call her gorgeous and darling. I love how sweet and smart she is but I also love how feisty and sarcastic she can be. She's just so incredible and I love everything about her. Yes I said love because I honestly think I'm falling in love with her and I have no way to stop it, all I can do is keep these feelings to myself even though it's really hard when all I want to do is scream my feelings out to the world, I want to express my feelings to Davina and I so desperately want her to feel the same so she can be mine, I want her to be mine and it's driving me crazy knowing I can't have her as she has a soul mate. I had asked her about the whole soul mate thing and she told me how certain souls are split in half and spread across the world and they go through numerous events in order to find it's other half. She explained how soul mates are decided by fate way before most people are even born. She told me her mother had a vision of her soul mate the day her mother gave birth to her but apparently the vision her mother had of her soul mate was when he was born which was apparently years and years before she was even born but her and her soul mate were fated to be together way before the two of them were even thought of. It hurts knowing there's someone out there that will one day have Davina but I can't help think, what if I'm her soul mate. I know it's probably something I just tell myself to make me feel better about my feelings but I can't help but think about how I feel whenever she's around. The tug and pull in the pit of my stomach whenever she's near by, how I feel sparks every time our skin comes in contact with each other, how my feelings for her only seem to grow stronger every time I'm with her. Surely that must mean something? Is there even a way for Davina to tell who her soul mate is? There has to be a way for her to find out who her soul mate is because I'm growing crazy here hoping and wishing for it to be me. Something tells me I'm right but yet again that's probably just because I want it to be me so Davina will be mine.