Chapter 26

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it..

PS the photo above is what Davina's baby bump looks like

The next day....

Kol's pov

"Mommy! Daddy wake up! Wake up!" Kylan and Elvira yell as they jump on the bed waking me up making me chuckle as I hold a finger to my lips "shh people are still sleeping and baby been keeping mommy up all night" I say motioning to Davina's baby bump which is on show since she got too hot during the night and kicked the covers off her. Kylan and Elvira instantly stop jumping and kneel down, holding a finger to their lips "sorry daddy" they whisper making me chuckle quietly as Davina still remains fast asleep. Kylan and Elvira lie down on either side of her and cuddle up to her, placing their heads on her chest causing a soft smile to appear on my face. I turn on my side and wrap my arm around the three of them "daddy don't squish me!" Elvira squeals making me chuckle softly and kiss her forehead "I'm not trying to squish you love. I'm just trying to get in on the cuddle here" I respond "okay daddy" she replies and we just lie here on the bed cuddled up as we wait for Davina to wake up and a morning has never been so peaceful and satisfying. Elvira suddenly turns herself around to face me "daddy?" She whispers making me chuckle slightly "yes baby girl" I respond "are we going Disney Land today?" She asks/whispers "yes we are" I respond "can we see Princess Ariel?" She asks/whispers making me chuckle as she has an obsession with the little mermaid. "Why of course we can" I respond she smiles and climbs on to my chest and sits on my stomach. She looks at me with a serious expression on her face before she suddenly pokes my cheek making me gasp "what was that for?" I ask playfully making her giggle as she pokes my face again. I grab her hand and playfully nip at her fingers, pretending to eat her hand making her squeal "no daddy don't eat my hand!" She giggles making me chuckle "what will you do if I don't stop?" I ask playfully "I'll get mommy to smack your bottom" she replies making me laugh "cheeky little mix" I say gently tapping her on the nose causing her to cutely scrunch her nose up and give me an adorable little glare. She hates being tapped on the nose and she gives you this glare which is just outrageously adorable. I look to my side and find Kylan fast asleep beside Davina with his head on her chest. "Daddy?" Elvira says making me turn my attention back to her "yes Princess?" I respond "why did we leave home?" She asks for a three year old she speaks really well "because something bad came causing us to leave in order to keep you and your brother safe" I respond "remember what me and mommy told you and Kylan about home?" I ask "home isn't a place, home is family" she says "that's right so while we may be away from our actual home. Our real home is right here with me, you, Kylan, mommy and baby" I say she holds her little hands up so I hold mine up against hers. We start playing patter cake with our hands.

"Daddy, I need to pee" Kylan says as he sits up as he wakes up, rubbing his eyes. I sit up, holding on to Elvira as I get off the bed. I place Elvira down "come on then" I say motioning him to get off the bed. He jumps off quietly and runs round to me. "Do you need the toilet too Elvira?" I ask "yes daddy" she replies sweetly as she grabs my hand. I lead the twins to the bathroom and Kylan uses the toilet first as he was doing the pee pee dance. I chuckle as he sighs in relief once he's done his business "okay Elvira your turn" I say she walks over to the toilet and pulls her bottoms down and I sit her on the toilet. I then turn to Kylan who's stood at the sink, waiting to wash his hands. I glance around the bathroom for something for him to stand on. I just grab the chair in the corner and place it in front of the sink. I pick up Kylan and stand him on it. I remain behind him, keeping a slight hold on him so he doesn't fall. I turn on the tap and he rubs soap on his hands before rinsing them under the water. I then turn off the tap and take him off the chair and place him down on the floor. I hand him a towel to dry his hands before tending to Elvira who's just finished on the toilet. I do the same as I did with Kylan, helping her stand on the chair and wash her hands.