Chapter 22

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual contain

One week later....

No one's pov

Kol, Davina and the twins had been back in Asgard for a week now and they were currently getting ready for Frigga's birthday. It was the Queen's 3045th birthday and on Asgard royal birthday's were only hugely celebrated every 100 years. The ball was going to be Kol's second ball after his and Davina's wedding ball while it's the twins first ever ball. Davina was excited to bring the twins to their very first ball although she knew they wouldn't stay up and endure the 3 day length that the ball will go on for. On Asgard when a ball is being held, it goes on for at least three days. Davina and Kol's wedding ball lasted three days during which they were able to keep sneaking away to get some alone time or when they wanted to take a nap. 

Kol and Davina knew the twins would only be at the ball for a couple hours six to eight hours at best as they were still very young and wouldn't be able to stay up so late and for so long besides they had a routine that Kol and Davina liked to keep so the twins didn't get cranky, not that they always did but they liked having a routine to help things run smoothly. Yeah they were very organised parents which was a surprising thing for Kol who seemed like the type to just go with the flow and do things as they go.

Davina was in charge of getting Elvira ready while Kol was getting Kylan ready, Kol was already in his ball attire which consisted of a black and gold tunic v-neck shirt, black pants and black leather shoes. The colour theme for Frigga's birthday ball was black and gold. Davina was yet to get ready but she didn't want to put her dress on till nearer the start of the ball. The ball was due to start at 3 pm, a banquet was being held beforehand to honor Queen Frigga and also to get everyone energized for the ball. The banquet was being held specifically for the royal family of Asgard and the warriors.

Kol and Davina soon had the twins ready and they both awed at their babies "look at my little man. Don't you just look adorable" Davina cooed as she picked up Kylan and gently bounced him in her arms making him giggle. "Daddy dressed you well" she cooed as she placed a kiss on his forehead making him coo. Kol smiled as he held Elvira in his arms who had her head tucked into the crook of his neck whilst having her pacifier in her mouth. Elvira was in a rather cuddly mood today and just seemed to want to cuddle her parents. "Speaking of adorable, look at my little princess. You look so precious" Kol cooed kissing his daughter's forehead earning a cute little smile from Elvira. Davina smiled at her husband and daughter while their son attempted to play with her hair but she kept moving it out of his reach. "Kol could you mind them for a few minutes while I put on my dress and sort out my hair?" she asked "of course love, go and get yourself prettied up" Kol responded "are you saying I'm not pretty?" she asked making Kol's eyes widen "why no of course not. You are beautiful, so beautiful. You're the most beautiful woman in the universe my love no matter what you wear and even when you're naked and you're really really beautiful when you're naked" he replied making Davina giggle as he gave her a kiss on the lips. "I was just kidding" she replied as she leaned up and gave him a kiss before handing Kylan to him and heading into the their bathroom to get ready. 

A few minutes later Davina walked out of the bathroom looking like the princess she was and Kol's undead heart leaped in his chest at the sight of her while the twins stared at their mother in awe. Davina was wearing a strapless long black and gold dress that went outwards and her hair was styled into a half up, half down hair style and had a bit of a rose bun at the back of her head. "Y-you look beautiful darling" Kol stuttered as she slowly walked over to them "why thank you" Davina replied as he leaned down to kiss her "you and Elvira are matching" Kol said as he handed their daughter to her "that was the plan like mother like daughter right?" Davina responded as she kissed her daughter on the cheek earning a little squeak from her making her and Kol chuckle. So for the twins outfits Kylan was wearing a black blazer and black pants to match along with a white button up shirt and a black bow tie, black leather shoes and a hat which made him look super adorable while Elvira was wearing a black and gold dress that had the same flow design as Davina's dress, a gold bow head band and black and gold shoes. This family of four looked proper lavish and very good looking.