Chapter 11

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content, spanking, swearing, dirty talk and graphic gifs. Yeah you've been warned

12 months later......August 17th 2006

Davina's pov

I have just arrived back home from work. I enter the house and I smile as I see red and white rose petals scattered on the floor leading from the doorway all the way to the living room. I slowly follow the rose petals and frown when I reach the living room only to find nothing there. I shrug and head to the kitchen to get myself a drink of water. I grab a glass and fill it with water "there's my girl" I hear Kol say from behind me making me smile as I slowly turn around. I look to see Kol leaning up against the door frame "what was with the rose petals?" I ask he smirks "it's our two year anniversary and I wanted to surprise you plus I wanted to spice things up a bit" he explains slowly unbuttoning his shirt "spice things up for what exactly?" I ask he smirks "sex" he responds as he starts doing some weird dance once his shirt is fully undone making me burst out laughing. "Oh god what are you doing?" I ask giggling as he moves closer to him still doing the daft little dance. "What you don't like my seductive dance?" he asks wiggling his eyebrows at me as he removes his shirt as he continues dancing all daft like. "God you're such a dork" I say holding my stomach as I continue laughing the more he dances.

 "I'm your dork though" he retorts as he raises his arms and points at me before making come ere motions

 "I'm your dork though" he retorts as he raises his arms and points at me before making come ere motions. "Come to me love" he says opening his arms out for me. I smile and place my glass of water down before running over to him and jumping on him, wrapping my legs around his waist as I crash my lips against his making him moan as he wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck as I deepen the kiss. 

He groans and tightens his hold on me as I lick his bottom lip, asking for entry which he grants me. I shove my tongue in his mouth and our tongues start fighting for dominance. I moan as I feel his bulge rubbing against my core "dining room now" I mumble against his lips "what for?" he asks humming against my lips as I run my hands through his hair.

"I want you to make love to me there" I respond breaking the kiss "I thought the bedroom would be a better place" he responds "I don't really care where you make love to me. I've had a tough day at work and I need you so bad like right now so take me to the dining room and make love to me on the table" I respond he grins and gives me a quick kiss. "Whatever you wish for my love" he responds vamp speeding us to the dining room and sitting me on the edge of the table. 

I giggle as he slides one of his hands up my thigh "so tough day at work huh?" he questions "yeah there was this really rude man that couldn't accept that we didn't have this book he wanted and then there was this stuck up bitch who wanted fashion magazines but we don't have fashion magazines, we're a bookstore not a magazine store for christ sake! Then Anita's son came in and he was in a very bad mood because his girlfriend dumped him and he started yelling at me and called me stupid then he started hitting on me so I slapped him. He told on me but Anita took my side and told him off so then he called me a snitch and stormed out the store" I rant to him. "I'm sorry you had a bad day darling but I'm going to make it all better. I'm going to help you get rid of your tension" Kol responds littering kisses all over my face before ducking his head and kissing my neck making me whimper as he sucks my neck.