Chapter 19

Here's a new chapter, I hope you enjoy.

Six months later.....

Kol's pov

Me and Davina wake up to the twins babbling away in their cribs making us chuckle "they're talking again" Davina says "they are right chatter boxes aren't they?" I say "yep they definitely are. They get that from you" she says making me gasp playfully. "How dare you? I'm not a chatter box" I retort playfully "oh you so are, you can't keep quiet for a moment but I happen to like that about you" she replies leaning up to give me a kiss making me smile. I go to deepen the kiss but we both laugh as the twins start babbling louder "I'll go and see what all the fuss is about" I say breaking the kiss and getting out of bed. I walk over to the cribs rubbing the sleep away from my eyes. I pop my head over the cribs and peer down at my little angels, chuckling as they're both sat up in their cribs facing each other babbling away to one another "good morning my darlings. What's gotten you two so chatty?" I coo instantly catching their attention and they look up at me and squeal in delight before they start babbling away at me. I gasp playfully "oh I see" I say as if I can understand what they're saying when I can't but it's just so adorable the way their faces light up and they grab their feet and rock back and forth or flap and clench their fists as they babble. Elvira reaches her little arms up, her big blue eyes twinkle as she looks at me making my heart melt, she is the spitting image of her mother so beautiful and pure. "You want a cuddle?" I coo as I reach into the crib and pick her up making Kylan start fussing and reaching his arms up to me clearly not wanting to miss out on a cuddle. They're both so bubbly and cuddly babies, they're always happy and laughing or smiling and they love cuddling with me and Davina. I chuckle at Kylan as I reach in and pick him up "now, now I didn't forget about you. I could never forget about my little boy" I coo kissing his forehead earning a little gurgle sound from him. I walk over to Davina who's lying in bed on her side but she's leaning up on one of her elbows. I place the twins down and Kylan instantly crawls over to Davina making her giggle as he babbles at her "hello my little man" she coos as he crawls faster and sort of pounces on her making me laugh. Kylan is a total mommy's boy while Elvira is a daddy's girl but they obviously love us both equally. I sit down on the bed as Elvira crawls over to her mother and brother cooing to herself as she crawls. I smile as she cuddles against Davina and Kylan adjusts himself on her chest. Kylan and Elvira aren't too different in personality, they're both very bubbly and placid but Kylan's a lot louder than Elvira is. The boy's got a good pair of lungs on him and he can babble on for hours and not get tired while Elvira is a little bit more quiet than her brother and she's such a little sweetheart while her brother is a right little rascal. Kylan and Elvira aren't identical twins, they don't look exactly the same but their skin tone is the same and they have the same hair colour. Elvira has blue eyes and gorgeous chubby cheeks and Kylan has brown eyes with a tint of green and blue in them which is quite fascinating and he seems to have inherited my cheeks.

(Kylan and Elvira, Kylan's on the right and Elvira's on the left) (Pretend the boys eyes are brown)