Chapter 12

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Continues from previous chapter.....

Davina's pov

"It's very nice to meet you Kol" my mother says with a beaming smile "likewise mam" Kol replies nervously scratching the back of his head "oh please call me Rona" mother responds while I'm slightly still in shock. What is my mother doing here? Don't get me wrong I love my mother and I have missed her but a warning of her arrival would've been nice so then me and Kol wouldn't be standing half naked in front of her after a good round of sex. "Mother do come in" I say stepping to the side to let her in once I introduced Kol to her. "Don't mind if I do" she responds as she steps inside. I quickly shut the door behind her "why don't you make yourself feel comfortable while me and Kol make ourselves more presentable" I suggest she nods "alright" she responds before heading to the living room since she already knows where it is since she and my grandmother designed the house. I take Kol by the hand and pull him up the stairs to our bedroom.

Upon entering the room I quickly mutter a cleansing spell under my breath and wave my hand over the two of us making us look all freshened up and not smell of sex and sweat. I then head into the walk in closet removing my robe and throwing it in the washing basket. I grab a clean bra and panties and put them on. I grab a clean pair of Kol's boxers and throw them at him along with a nice navy blue shirt and a pair of denim jeans. I grab a lilac loose chiffton tank top along with a pair of light wash skinny jeans.

Once we're both dressed we head back downstairs and head into the living room where my mother is and find her sat on the couch with Fen sat at her feet as she strokes him

Once we're both dressed we head back downstairs and head into the living room where my mother is and find her sat on the couch with Fen sat at her feet as she strokes him. "Sorry about that mother" I say she looks up at us as we enter "oh it's alright my dear" she replies as she stands up. "Can I get you anything to drink?" I ask "a glass of water will do but first come give me a hug" she responds opening her arms out to me. I smile and run into them, wrapping my arms around her "I missed you Mother" I say as she strokes my hair "I missed you too my little hummingbird" she responds she's called me little hummingbird ever since I was a baby, I think it's because I'm rather small in height compared to most Asgardian's but I'm fierce and protective with a strong and kind heart plus I always did this little chirping sound when I was little whenever I greeted my parents when they returned home from battle.

I break the hug and smile at her "I'll go get you that glass of water" I say she nods "I'll be right here with this lovely gentleman" she responds nodding at Kol. "Try not to intimidate him mother" I retort she laughs softly "oh don't worry my dear I won't. I'm not your father" she responds making me laugh "that is true speaking of which where is daddy?" I ask usually if my mother went somewhere my father would go with her. "He's doing business with your uncle, now hurry and get me that drink of water so we can talk" she responds I nod and turn around to leave the room. I give Kol a light kiss on the cheek as I pass him.

I quickly grab a glass and fill it with water then head back to the living room to find Kol sat on the couch talking to my mother. "Here's your water" I say as I walk over and hand it to her. "Thank you sweetheart" she replies as she takes a sip before placing it down on the coffee table. I quickly sit on the couch in between her and Kol. "So not that I'm not happy to see you but why are you here?" I ask finally asking the question I've been dying to know. "I've come to discuss you coming home" she replies I feel Kol tense up beside me so I place my hand on top of his that's closet to me. "Come home?" I ask she nods "yes you've been away from Asgard for two years now. It's time for you to come home little hummingbird" she responds "mother I miss Asgard and would love to return but I cannot just leave Kol. I refuse to leave him behind" I respond she gives me a soft smile. "Why of course you can't leave him behind. He's your soulmate and one must never leave their soulmate especially if they've done the mating ritual after accepting each other. Your souls are bound together and you are one so you can't be separated" she responds making me frown "so what are you saying?" I ask "what I'm saying is I haven't just come to bring you home. I've come to bring Kol home too. Since you are soul mates Kol is allowed entry to Asgard and he is allowed instant citizenship. He can home back with you and live with us on Asgard" she explains making me and Kol gasp. "Are you serious?" I ask feeling suddebly excited at the thought of Kol being able to come back with me. "I'm more than serious Davina" she responds "could you just give me and Kol a moment to discuss this?" I ask she nods "why of course, it is a very important decision to make afterall" she responds getting up from the couch and leaving the room to allow me and Kol to talk.