Chapter 1

Here you go, here's the first chapter, I hope you like it.

Year 2004

Davina's pov

"Are you ready to go my dear?" my mother asks as we make our way to the rainbow bridge with my father, grandmother, uncle and sister. "Yes mama I'm more than ready" I reply with a smile on my face "okay so I've sorted your living arrangements and your father has placed cloaking spells and protection spells on the house to keep you safe from any potential threats, not even the dead will be able to harm you" my mother says "I've cast a spell on all spirits that remain trapped on Midgard so they won't be able to see you or touch you" my sister speaks up "thank you sister" I reply she smiles as we all reach the rainbow bridge "you're welcome, I don't want my little sister to be tormented by pesky spirits" she replies "speaking of which you must be careful on Midgard, try not to expose yourself. Keep a low profile and try not to make enemies of anyone" my uncle advises I nod in response "of course uncle, I will do so and I will try not to make any enemies as long as nobody poses a threat to me" I respond "like anybody on Midgard would be a threat to you? I mean come on they're mortals, they can't do much to a goddess especially one as powerful as yourself" my father says earning glares from my mother and grandmother making him go silent. "Oh by the way my dear I've opened a bank account in your name in Midgard" my grandmother says "what's a bank account?" I ask confused "it's where your money goes. You will need to take up a job of some sort while you're there to maintain a normal routine of the average Midgardian" grandmother explains my grandmother has traveled to Midgard many times over the years so she knows a lot about Midgard. "Okay" I reply "I also did some clothes shopping and got some clothes for you, so you don't have to worry about clothing" grandmother adds "oh thanks grandmother" I say giving her a hug "you're welcome my dear" she replies rubbing my back before pulling away "your mother and father also had your living quarters furnished and decorated to your liking" she adds I give my parents a smile "thank you" I reply they nod "you're welcome sweetie" mother replies "well I must get going now" I say moving towards Heimdall who had been stood there the whole time. "Good luck" they say waving as Heimdall lifts the sword before plunging it into the ground and I'm suddenly surrounded by the brightness of the Bi-frost and I'm sucked into it. Within minutes I land at my destination with the bi-frost making it's stamp on the ground, I look around to see I'm surrounded by trees "I landed in a forest" I mutter to myself just as a piece of paper floats down from the sky. I catch the paper and read it.

(the note)

Here's the address of your living quarters. Go North of the forest, you'll come to a clearing and a road, once you reach the road turn right and walk on until you reach the town. Be careful of the moving vehicles and stay aware of your surroundings at all times.

Love your mother and father xx

I smile at the note and fold it before slipping it into the pocket of my black leather pants. I take a quick glance of my surroundings smiling at the sound of birds chirping before beginning to head North. 

Now you might be wondering why exactly am I here, what is my business of coming to Midgard well the answer to that is simple. I've been sent here to gain knowledge of modern day Midgard and to study the magic here. I've studied almost every type of magic on Asgard and have mastered every magic known in Asgard, I've even attended two major masters of sorcery schools. One was in Vanaheim and the other was in Asgard, I spent four years at each school studying and practicing different magic. I was the top student which my father was very proud about, the rest of my family was too but my father was even more so proud since I take the same liking to magic and sorcery as he does. 

So since I know every bit of sorcery in Asgard and Vanaheim as well as mastered it, I'm now here in Midguard to study their magic as apparently Midgard inhabits beings called witches who can do things sorcerers on Asgard can do but they aren't as strong and powerful as us but their magic is still magic regardless and I'm interested in learning about their type of magic although I need to be wary of witches themselves as according to my father the witches aren't always pleasant and have a tendency to be hypocritical and judgmental as well as greedy and arrogant. That won't be too hard for me to do as I can sense when someone has magic or not that and I can also search their minds to see if they have magic or not.