Chapter 30

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it. Again there's a small time skip and a description of what's gone on over that time, also something's will be different from the show.

One week later...

No one's pov

The last seven days have been rather eventful for most people in Mystic Falls. Damon had left in order to find Stefan and Elena followed after him, eager to find Stefan. Alaric was forced to tag along with her to ensure no harm came her way.

Damon had followed Stefan all the way to Chicago and Damon soon discovered Elena and Alaric were following him. He confronted Elena after they showed up in the woods where Klaus and Stefan were dealing with a werewolf pack, that Klaus had been attempting to turn into hybrids, only for it to go all completely wrong so Klaus ended up killing them.

Stefan discovered Elena and Damon were in Chicago after he found Elena in the closet of his old apartment. He was then forced to push Damon away to get him and Elena off his case so they would be safe from Klaus.

Stefan compelled Damon's latest fling Andi Starr to kill herself by walking off a high piece of equipment. Damon grew angry and instantly left with Elena and Alaric after that. All that occurred in four days.

On the fifth day Klaus went to a witch to discover why he wasn't able to create hybrids and was told she would need the necklace belonging to the original witch in order to find out why he couldn't make hybrids. Klaus left and undaggered his sister Rebekah who was angry upon seeing her brother who daggered her to keep her from being with Stefan. Klaus showed Rebekah to Stefan and compelled Stefan to remember that he met them and how he had been in a relationship with Rebekah.

Klaus had explained everything to Rebekah about how he had lifted his curse but he wasn't seemingly able to make hybrids and told her the witch he was seeing regarding the matter, needed her necklace in order to figure out what was wrong. Only for Rebekah to realize she no longer had the necklace and had lost it.

The witch explained to Rebekah that she could locate the necklace through her and what she saw upon trying to locate the necklace was very surprising to her. The witch saw a small glimpse of a little girl pick up Rebekah's necklace in a park and a moment later a man with dashing good looks ran over and picked her up in his arms. He frowned and his eyes widened as he saw the necklace in her hand. The image stopped after that for the witch. The witch didn't mention what she saw to Klaus and Rebekah because she wasn't stupid, she knew who the man was that she saw in the image. It was their brother Kol and while she didn't know who the little girl was, she wasn't about to tell Klaus and Rebekah what she saw. So instead of telling them what she actually saw, she lied and told them that she saw an image of a teenage girl with brown hair and hazel eyes and that she was stood in the kitchen with two other girls. Which actually wasn't a total lie as that had been another image she had seen while trying to locate Rebekah's necklace.

It appears the necklace that Stefan gave Elena to protect her had fallen off without her realizing it and the necklace had somehow ended up in the hands of Kol Mikaelson after his and Davina's three year old daughter found it in the park. Of course the witch didn't quite realize the little girl was Kol's daughter.

Klaus and Rebekah had believed her lie but Stefan didn't, he knew she lied about what she saw and had been determined to find out what she really knew, only to fail as Rebekah killed the witch when she overheard them talking about the necklace and the witch having lied to her and Klaus. All those things happened in two days. Yeah those two days were very eventful.

Rebekah discovered Stefan was up to something after he asked her about Mikael so Klaus snapped his neck and he and Rebekah began their journey back to Mystic falls. Where things were really about to kick off. On the journey back to Mystic falls, Klaus had explained to her that Finn and Elijah were daggered and that their brother Kol was undaggered nearly 16 years ago and left them causing Rebekah to curse their brother and deem him a selfish coward. Rebekah asked if he knew where he was but Klaus couldn't give her an answer as he had no idea where their brother was and explained he had multiple witches try many different locator spells in order to find Kol but had no success.