Chapter 25

Here's a brand new chapter, I hope you like it. There is a time jump in this chapter and I apologies if the date is wrong but it's not exactly suppose to be the same as the tv show, so please don't complain or criticize if the date is different. Events will be different to fit in with the story line.

Two years later.....August 23rd 2010

Location- Mystic Falls, Planet Earth....

No one's pov

A lot as happened in Mystic Falls in the last year. A group of friends had been thrown into the world of supernatural as one girl named Elena Gilbert got involved with a vampire, Stefan Salvatore. Stefan and Damon Salvatore moved back to Mystic Falls centuries after leaving it when they first became vampires and they both took interest in a girl that looked exactly alike the girl that broke their hearts back in 1864. Stefan of course got the girl as he was the mysterious, handsome new guy at Elena's school that she instantly became intrigued by and Damon was the bad boy brother who did nothing but cause havoc for his brother.

Both brothers were in love with Elena but Damon would always deny it to anyone who claimed he did. Elena was happily in love with Stefan much to the disapproval of her witch friend Bonnie and her real father John Gilbert. Her best friend Caroline had been turned into a vampire by Katherine, Elena's look alike. Katherine had been preparing everything for the arrival of the guy she had been running from for five hundred years. Klaus Mikaelson, the big bad vampire who sought to break his curse so he could become a hybrid like he was always meant to be but wasn't because of his mother.

Today the Mystic falls gang which consists of Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Stefan, Damon, Jeremy, Tyler and Alaric the history teacher/vampire hunter were dealing with the dilemma of Klaus. Elena had been kidnapped by two vampires named Trevor and Rose who were on the run from Klaus after Katherine used them. Elijah had turned up and was shocked to see the doppelganger and he wanted to take her on the intent to protect her knowing his brother would want to take her to sacrifice her in order to become a hybrid. 

Elijah was trying to gain their trust and kept insisting that he only wanted to help protect Elena from Klaus. The Mystic falls gang are hesitant to trust him as he has revealed Klaus is his half brother. Elena questioned why Elijah wanted to help protect her and go against his own brother. Elijah explained Klaus had killed his siblings at least that's what he heard. Elijah had no idea Klaus had undaggered their little brother Kol nearly 16 years ago. He presumed Klaus had killed Rebekah, Kol and Finn since that is what he heard.

Elijah was currently at a welcoming party at the Lockwood house. He was going by the name Elijah Smith and he was currently just casually walking around the house when Damon entered. "So you're going by the name Elijah Smith now? Tell me what is your plan for Elena" he said making Elijah sigh in annoyance "I have no plan for her except to protect her from my brother" Elijah moving to get away from him only for Damon to step in front of him. "You see I just don't believe you" Damon "believe what you will now if you'll excuse me I'm going to have a little discussion with Mrs Lockwood" Elijah said walking away before Damon could say anything else. "Mrs Lockwood, Elijah Smith pleasure to meet you" he greeted the middle aged brunette who was definitely in her 40's "likewise Mr Smith. I haven't seen you around town before. Are you new?" she asks "Yes I've just moved here. Alone for the time being, still haven't quite found Mrs Right" Elijah replied jokingly causing Mrs Lockwood to smile warmly "welcome to Mystic Falls. I hope you're liking it here so far" she replied "it's going alright so far" Elijah replied before his attention suddenly diverted to a wall behind her that had various pictures on it. Now usually he wouldn't take such notice of things but it was just one picture that caught his attention. It was a picture of his youngest brother Kol with a beautiful brunette woman stood beside him and they had two babies in their arms, both were wearing costumes. Elijah frowned and walked over to it "who is this?" he asked as he took the picture off the wall. "Oh that's Mr Michael's and his wife and children. They are such a cute little family" Mrs Lockwood explained "really? Do they live here?" Elijah asked hiding his disbelief that his little brother could be alive after all. "No they only come here for a visit twice a year for a week and then they go back home"  Mrs Lockwood explained "do you happen to know where they live?" Elijah asked "I have no idea but I know someone who might" Mrs Lockwood replied "who?" Elijah asked "Anita, she's the lady that owns the book store. Mr Michael's wife used to work there when they lived here before they moved away" Mrs Lockwood explained "hmm is the bookstore open now?" Elijah asked curiously wanting to know so he could get some answers about his brother. "It should be closing up in a few minutes" Mrs Lockwood replied "well then if you'll excuse me. I must be leaving" Elijah responded walking away with the picture in hand. Damon had been stood on the other side of the room, listening and observing them so once Elijah left Damon walked over to the woman. "What was that guy after?" he asked casually "he was asking about some picture. I think he recognized someone, he probably knows" Mrs Lockwood replied "hmm could I see this picture?" Damon asked curiously "it was on the wall but Mr Smith must've taken it" Mrs Lockwood replied "I see. Well thank you, I'll be leaving now" Damon responded walking away without another word.