Chapter 1

I open my eyes wider to see this massive hulking Yautja in front of me. It was tall, looking at it I figured they were 3 feet taller if not more than I was . The armor it wore was a bright silver and rose gold color. The skin was a reddish brown cherry mix with a softer yellow cream mix on the chest, abdomen and inner thighs. From the prominent breasts on they're front I assume that this is a female Yautja.

"Ummm hello...?" I stammer unsure on what I should do or say next.

'Welcome ooman, I wish we were meeting on better terms. My name is Paya. I am what you would call a warrior god in your native tongue' Her voice boomed in my head.

"Wait a god? What do you mean? Did I not just die? Is this hell? What is happening???" I half shout, scared to know the answer.

'Enough!' Paya's voice growls 'I will explain things. Yes I am a god, a being that watches and protects. No I am not a God from you're universe. Yes you did die in the universe you were orginally from. This can be heaven or hell depending on what you choose. You were brought here for a purpose.' Paya says to me calmly in my head.

"I am dead...what about my parents? My family?" I studder a bit not believing in what the hell was happening. Hoping beyond all hope that this is a bad dream and that I will wake up back in bed and none of this happened.

'You're family knows about your death and are mourning you' Paya says somberly

"Wait if you are a god you have powers? Right? You can send me back?" I say in a pleading voice.

Paya shakes her head 'Unfortunately ooman, that is not possible. There are laws that exist to keep balance. Even if it were possible to send you back you would be dead anyways.' Paya clicks her mandibles together softly. She walks over and places a hand on my shoulder 'We cannot change the past but I can provide you a second chance here, a new future, an honourable beginning'

I begin to weep and stare down at my feet. Grief struck that all that knew and all my loved ones I can never see them ever again. "Why did it have to be me?" I whisper

'You have an strong soul, a heart of a warrior. You also have the right energies to receive skills and abilities beyond your imagination.' Paya says in motherly tone. She places her hand on my shoulder and gives me a gentle push forward.

Then suddenly the background changes and we are in a forest. It looked like a mix between the Everglades in Florida and the Amazon  jungle in Brazil. It is a stunning site with tall trees and mangroves. There was werid fruit growing on the trees. Looked to be a mix of dragon fruit and strawberry had sloppy sex and that was the end result. There were also a ton of flowers, blues, purples, reds, yellows and an off pink. There were streams and roots everywhere. I would have been more impressed however it was 101°F and 100% humidity. I wanted to keel over right then and there. Paya lead me to a cliff face that had a cave. In the cave there was a door that lead to room that had huge adult bunk beds a table with chairs, a fire place, a well. As well as a semi walled off area just at the foot of the room which looked like a primitive bathroom with a wooden toilet that you could probably stand keep shit in it was so tall. And a mini spring that was about 4 feet wide by 6 long and 3 feet deep possibly. The water was warm but tepped. I walk around the room inspecting everything like a cat that was dropped in a ribbon factory.

Paya interrupts my exploring 'Ooman, this will be part of your new beginning. However there is also a price for it as well.'

"What do you mean Paya?" I say as I look up at her.

'The reason you are here is that I need you to help guide the future generations of yautja to become more functional while keeping they're honor' Paya states bluntly

"I am just a human! How can I help an entire species" I shout angrily feelings of rage and saddness swell up in the back of my throat.

Paya places her hand on the top of my head. In a gesture to try and calm me down.' Little one all it takes is one being to change the sands of time for a culture, a species, or even a universe. I do not expect for you to do this on your own, you will have help, and in return you will also help that being as well'

I take a deep breath and move to the bottom bunk of the bed and sit on the top fur. "I want to state before we go any further in this. I .AM. NOT. HAPPY." I scowl up at Paya.

Paya clicks her mandibles together in what seems like an amused chuckle...? 'Understood Ooman. In 21 planet rotations a high standing yautja will fall from the sky. If you choose to help them. You will be on a hard path for a future however one that would benefit an entire species'

"Sounds like there is another option" I mock as I flop back on the bed

Paya cocks her head to the side 'Smart Ooman, the other option is to live out the rest of your life here on this planet more or less alone till the end of your days.'

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea to me" I chirp back at Paya

Paya shakes her head 'The choice will be yours to make. Before I go I am going to give you a few gifts to help you survive in this new universe'

"Like in the manga? You are going to give me cheat skills?" I pepped up a little at this idea. As I had spent many an hour reading manga and watching anime.

'Similar to your understanding. I shall grant you 4 blessings. First will be an unlimited inventory. The place that you died you will have unlimited access to pull goods from there to help you survive. You can also put anything that is not alive into your inventory. Secondly you will have skills that will allow you to master any and all tools, weapons, and technologies as soon as you touch them. This one is a double edged sword as you can use them but you do not have the wisdom of experience. Thirdly you will have an adaptive physical body that has a healing factor a 1000 times more potent then normal yautja. Finally the last gift'

Paya reaches in grabs my hand and my shoulder I feel a burning sensation on both. Suddenly a werid chest appears on my shoulder and thunderbolt on my hand.

'With these Marks you shall be able to survive' and like that Paya Disappeared and I fell back on the bed unconscious.

Thank you everyone I know this on was a little late. Just want to let you know there will be some surprises to come ^-^. Let me know what you love to hear from everyone