Chapter 30

I hear a knock at the door. I head over  freshly dressed and bathed. I feel a lot  better. As I get closer to the door I feel the mark on my shoulder burning!!

Then all of a sudden 'Chris my son is on the other side of that door please let me take over' I suddenly hear Krysis's voice boom in my hear. "All right Krysis you are granted control"

All of a sudden I feel like a ghost besides my body. I watch as Krysis opens the door. I can feel her overwhelming happiness and sadness. She tackles the male yautja.

I take a peek around the door and see that Lu'Nye is a carbon copy of Dar'ke the only real big difference is that he hasn't filled out yet. He was tall and skinny almost gangly looking. Yet adorable. I Smile

"Why is there two of you?" Lu'Nye asks cocking his head over and looking at my ghostly form.

Krysis drags Lu'Nye into the room and has him sit in a chair.  And holds his head close into our chest. "Lu'Nye you can feel this bond to can't you? This is a true bond between bearer and child" Krysis says

Lu'Nye is shocked that much I can see on his face. I speak up hoping they can both hear me. "Krysis I think Lu'Nye needs more of an explanation."

Lu'Nye just looks at me and nods, while Krysis just growls "Lu'Nye, Nomi stole you from my original body. She tried and raise you as her own. I see that she failed and left you to Sooni. Thank Paya!! I am so sorry that I could not have been there while you grew up" Krysis said between tears.

Lu'Nye hugs our body calming Krysis down. He still looks shell shocked. I try and break the ice a bit.

"Well we may have not been here for you then but we will be with you now Lu'Nye. After the breeding season you will be coming on ship with us and Dar'ke." I say confidently

"How is this possible?" Lu'Nye asks in disbelief

I take the time and fill him in on everything, with Krysis inputting more information and colorful commentary about Nomi. At the end I ask Lu'Nye "I know she did raise you somewhat do you have any issues about out plan to take care of Nomi?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lu'Nye had always known something that been off with his bearer. His angry at hearing this information from the Ooman and spirit . Just solidified his resolve.

"I would not be disappointed or displeased if she were gone. As long as Sooni and you are here things will be alright. " I say carefully

The one called Krysis my true bearer looked so happy she held me so tightly I could bearly breath. But I wasn't going to complain this felt nice. I always wondered why my siblings always seeked to embrace they're bearers and want affection from them. Now I know why!!  it finally feels like what's been missing is now whole.

"Uhhh Krysis...? I know you love him. If you keep this up your gonna love him to death!" The floating Ooman names Chris said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know Chris! Listen Lu'Nye please keep a watch on Chris and come to her if you need our help! We will also be there for you. I need to rest now but please live strong and honourable My Son!!"  Krysis says as I regain control of my body.

Lu'Nye looked like he was in pain. I have him another hug and he nuzzled his head into my chest. I stroked his head crest and hummed to him as he shook and cried. He must have endured so much pain and sorrow.

"Lu'Nye we need you to keep quiet about this. Maini is running the blood tests and also sent a sample off to an independent lab. The results will be reviewed next week. After that we will challenge Nomi for bearer rights over you." I say to him purring to calm him down