Chapter 72

Standing at the bridge I couldn't believe Hopper had the balls to ask my mate to help him. What in the pauk was he thinking....knowing Hopper probably not much.

I was also angry at Chris as well she just seems to jump in where it is not needed. To not only put her life on the line but our Pups as well!! All for another male that was not her mate!

Maybe it would be better if Hopper got an Ooman mate so he can understand where I am coming from. I have the atmosphere in his room changed out to one that Oomans can breath easily. I should also retrieve a temporary respirator in storage. Until a proper mask can be made.

It's not that I am against helping Hopper he and Crash are my brothers in hunting. It's just that I don't like him going to Chris before speaking to me. She belongs to me she is carrying my pups!

If Hopper can convince the Ooman to come with us. I may let her and Chris talk at base camp. While Chris is heavily guarded.

Crash was heading down with a scout ship full of older clan members in a few hours. We had checked things over and the ship would be all clear for and okay with a skeleton crew for a day or two.

By the fifth day Hopper and the young hunters would come up to the mother ship. And the rest of the clan would be free to hunt.

Just then I get a message come in from the base camp. I got word that the Ooman hunt had been moved up. As Hopper got spotted killing an Ooman....What in the Paya is happening down there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ceillia got geared up for the night patrol making sure she took everything she could carry with her. It wasn't unheard that she would take extra rounds with her. She packed 2 combat knives, she had her high power automatic rifle, 2 side arms, and a machete that she kept on her her lower back.

Along with main body armor, helmet and combat boots. She looked pretty damn intimidating to humans atleast.

She headed and started her route like she had planned. However it was quiet...too quiet. She had only encountered one other crew member when she had come outside the ship.

Just then a shot rung out in the night and Ceillia felt a burning sensation before her knee buckled. She has been shot in the back of her leg! It was a thru and thru shot in her thigh above her knee.

She started to panic and heard laughter then another shot rang out and she was hit high up on her right arm making it go limp. Shit!

Ceillia dodged the next shot but out of no where Daniels tackles her to the ground. Hitting her so her broken ribs would feel the full impact of her hitting the hard ground. This took Ceillia breath away as well as temporarily stunned her.

She then felt a heavy boot on her back keeping her pinned. She heard a hand gun get cocked ready to fire. Was this going to be the end? She felt tears of pain and anger starting to pour down her cheeks.

"Ceillia, Ceillia the great hulk Ceillia...you know abandoning our team means death right? " Commander spat out in amusement and disgust.

Just then Daniels throws her bag infront of her and set it on fire. "You won't be needing this where your heading!" Daniels sneered

Ceillia knew this was going to be the end for her. There was no one to save her. These people were rotten to the core. 'I hope they all die horrible deaths' she thought to her self.

Most of the security team was out in the clearing. Watching as Ceillia was made an example. Ceillia felt the cold muzzle of the gun pressed against the back of her neck. She closed her eyes and just hoped that it would be quick.