Chapter 98

After helping Dar'ke take out the spies on the ship I returned back to my room. Ceillia was there eating her breakfast. I felt sad that I couldn't eat with her right now. But once Dar'ke was back in the dining Hall I would be able to eat with her.

I wave to Ceillia as I head into the shower still covered in the blood of betrayers. I get cleaned and head out to talk to Ceillia when Vil'Lai sends a transmission.

I go over to the console and look to Ceillia. "Ready?" I ask her. She nods and comes to stand beside me.

Vil'Lai comes up on screen. "Hopper we are incredibly busy. Why did you need to contact me now?" Vil'Lai barked out gruffly.

"Vil'Lai...I uh want to take this Female Ooman named Ceillia to be my mate." I say to her.

"Hopper what in the Paya are you thinking taking an Ooman female Mate?" Vil'Lai says to me angrily...Oh this was a good sign.

"I would like a mate to be with me on the ship when traveling around hunting. We have slept together in the same bed however we have not mated." I say to Vil'Lai with confidence.

Vil'Lai looks over to Ceillia who is wearing her Bio helmet so that she can understand what is happening. "Ooman answer me these three questions honestly. What makes you think you would be a good fit for the family? What are Hoppers sleeping habits? Finaly do you understand what it means to be a mate to a Yautja," Vil'Lai Stared daggers at Ceillia.

"Thank you Vil'Lai for giving me a chance to explain myself. I think I would be a good fit for the family as I have skills to help train the young ones to fighter better against Oomans. Allowing for more to survive and hunt honorably in the name of Paya. " Ceillia said in a calm and firm tone.

She was not backing down to Vil'Lai at all this was good!! I am so impressed with Ceillia right now. Even I have hars times trying to talk to Vil'Lai when she was like this!

"As for Hoppers unusual sleeping habits...he is very clingy, he snores and he tends to drool...a lot of drool actually. But these habits have been lulling me to sleep. I can sleep well like this surprisingly." Ceillia said calmly with a blush creeping up her neck. Vil'Lai was standing there nodding in agreement.

"I understand what is means to be a mate. I have been learning from My Matriarch on the ship what it means to be a mate. Whether being Ooman or Yautja it is a bond that cannot be broken. The survival of the family comes first. I understand that I would be low in the order of mates. However I plan to go on hunts to help provide for the family to gain honor and resources to help our future thrive together till death be my final parting!" Ceillia said declaring her intentions and confidence.

I think my heart skipped a few beats when Ceillia said that! It was definitely singing. I look over at Vil'Lai on screen who was looking pissed. Oh Paya we pauked up.... then we hear chittering laughter.

I realise that Vil'Lai had everyone on the transmission. "I will put it to a vote now all those in favor of having an Ooman female join us let your voice be heard." There was a deafening yes resounding though my room. "All those opposing  please speak." Vil'Lai says. Not a peep came from anyone of them.

"Welcome to our family Ceillia you will be staying in Hoppers room when you arrive in a few months. We will accept you as a full mate into our clan. Hopper I will look after the report to the council. You look after Ceillia, she is small and she will need more training. Understand?!?" Vil'Lai shoots me a 'You better do as I say or I am going to castrated you' look.

"Thank you Vil'Lai!! And everyone" I say happily.

"Thank you everyone I will make sure to bring Honor to the family!" Ceillia says.